• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a new thin dress watch

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
Hi guys, I am currently looking for a thin and classic dress watch. Set my eyes on patek 5119 (rep) but are there any other good one out there? Thanks for the suggestions !

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Patek Nautilus maybe? If I were few years older I would get it in a heartbeat! :)

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Honeybear??? is a member on here.

The Patek Calatravas are always good choices. A bit on the escoteric side of watches though. IWC has some good ones too.

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
I have asked several TDs here and couldnt get them in-stock. Guess I will have to look for some other watch. Do you guys have any idea? I am looking for thin mechanical hand wind dress watch. Something similar with Patek's design with roman numeral and definitely smaller than 40mm and thickness below 10mm?

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Search for honey bears threads

I came here to say the exact same thing... honeybear. He was selling a couple recently.

Also, at one point a member had bought a bunch of PP reps to do some comparisons - might search around to see if you can find it. Its a pre-crash thread so it might not be here.