• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Look what daddy got ya'll!...(Photos)

thewallin

Horology Curious
22/9/13
What size is your wrist? Looks kind of big on you.

I agree, it's a little bit big on me. I have about 17cm wrist. I took a chance on size.

I have a bunch of watches around 40-42 mm and just felt like trying something bigger.

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
+1...I've heard these timelines before and they never pan out as expected. Besides, no guarantee they'll hit a homerun with the next version either. I flipped my Bond 50th to finance the CrPO and the money was burning a hole in my pocket. Call me when they release the new version and I'll do it again.

A couple of months is VERY indicative.. Moreover first batches of LMPO had some qc issues AFAIK, thus the wait for a good one from noob could be longer than we think.
Just my two cents..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
45mm...not only for the size but the beveled date window is nicer IMO.

Looks very nice. I am currently awaiting arrival of mine, will probably receive it tomorrow! May I ask what size you went with? Looks good on your wrist, I went with the xl, hopefully it will be alright.

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Remove a link and I think you'll be OK.

I agree, it's a little bit big on me. I have about 17cm wrist. I took a chance on size.

I have a bunch of watches around 40-42 mm and just felt like trying something bigger.

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
BTW...who's the source (link?) on all this good news?

Why are you guys still buying the BP version with fade issue and crown problems when noob will release theirs in the next couple months? I want a PO too, but c'mon fellas.

thewallin

Horology Curious
22/9/13
Remove a link and I think you'll be OK.

Yeah, I might remove one more although it might be to tight. Already removed 3.

Thinking about getting a rubberstrap or a brady sailcloth on it instead. I think it might wear a little bit smaller without steel bracelet. Not a big steel bracelet fan on myself anyway even though I think it looks real good on the right person.

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Makes sense...I love this bracelet. Massive and unlike many, very accurate, but you're right. It adds a lot of weight to an already hefty piece.

Yeah, I might remove one more although it might be to tight. Already removed 3.

Thinking about getting a rubberstrap or a brady sailcloth on it instead. I think it might wear a little bit smaller without steel bracelet. Not a big steel bracelet fan on myself anyway even though I think it looks real good on the right person.

thewallin

Horology Curious
22/9/13
Makes sense...I love this bracelet. Massive and unlike many, very accurate, but you're right. It adds a lot of weight to an already hefty piece.

I agree, bracelet is beautiful. That was one of the reason I wanted the watch. I didn't have a bigger watch with cool bracelet so I thought that this one fit the bill. Been looking at the gen for a while but decided to try the rep first and see how I liked it. Problem is that when the watch is off I love the bracelet, when bracelet is on the wrist I want a black strap of some sort. I had a feeling this was gonna happen because of course this is not the first time.

Point is that it's not the bracelets fault, It's just me being weird :)

OpenMind

Horology Curious
15/6/10
hows the pearl? Usually the biggest giveaway....

would also like to know the TD...

It's off, as you can tell. I have the gen 2500c and 9300, and you can clearly see the pearl is NOT flush into the bezel. Impressive replica other than that.

enthusiastic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/10/13
beautiful timepiece, I am still debating which Omega I would go for, LMLE or CrPo.