• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Look what daddy got ya'll!...(Photos)

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Following a 2-week wait, (...really not too long considering it fell in the middle of the CN National Holiday) my CrPO from a RWG TD arrived today. I'll do a better photo layout later with a full review, but for now here's the 'long 'n short'...enjoy!

Very good packing...
photo1_zps5d3318c4.jpg

I love this bubble wrap cause I can use it to travel with multiple watches.
photo2_zps16da35a7.jpg

I could feel the weight of this piece...
photo3_zps99747325.jpg

Outstanding AR!!!
photo4_zps6f652434.jpg

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
wow, can I ask what TD you ordered this from? Simply stunning

tony8028

30/11/12
hows the pearl? Usually the biggest giveaway....

would also like to know the TD...

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
hows the pearl? Usually the biggest giveaway....

would also like to know the TD...

Not bad...although It has some of the usual problems with the crown tube and setting, but not a deal breaker. I think I can get that remedied down the line.

TD was Perfect Clones (not a TD here but next door at RWG)

pearl_zps22af1c1a.jpg

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Josh at Perfect Clones (not a TD here, but next door at RWG) Very good service BTW
I lurk over on that side of town posting seldom will have to look PC striking piece you have there....Congrats again

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Thanks! You know, I think I've figured out why that fading thing happens. A close loupe look shows those numbers are some kind of light paint appliqué that may be very vulnerable to skin oil. I noticed that the '20' has already begun to show signs of fade and it's never really been exposed to a lot of sunlight.

As a test I'm gonna keep my fingers off the face of the bezel (...or wear gloves to adjust the bracelet) and see what happens.

great watch! IMO the best colour combination..just wish the bezel didnt fade :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Looks great. Fingers crossed. The bezel paint doesn't rub off yours the first day you wear it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
The pearl seems very good to me.
Congrats on your new acquisition, it's an outstanding watch!

thewallin

Horology Curious
22/9/13
Looks very nice. I am currently awaiting arrival of mine, will probably receive it tomorrow! May I ask what size you went with? Looks good on your wrist, I went with the xl, hopefully it will be alright.

motoman83

Known Member
23/3/13
Why are you guys still buying the BP version with fade issue and crown problems when noob will release theirs in the next couple months? I want a PO too, but c'mon fellas.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Nice watch! I have the 45.5 model coming in bound. Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk 4

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Why are you guys still buying the BP version with fade issue and crown problems when noob will release theirs in the next couple months? I want a PO too, but c'mon fellas.

A couple of months is VERY indicative.. Moreover first batches of LMPO had some qc issues AFAIK, thus the wait for a good one from noob could be longer than we think.
Just my two cents..

thewallin

Horology Curious
22/9/13
Received mine today, seems ok. I got the 45.5mm version, it's pretty heavy but beautiful.