• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Long Time Customer Review

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Hey lads,

I've bought more watches than I can count from Li, and also rotated/sold a majority of them as well because I was exploring what style worked for me. He is the closest TD I have and as far as TD's are concerned, the only one I will buy from. Monogamy, amirite? Lmao

In every experience, from my first nervous, shaky time to my most recent, confident purchase (SMP 300m VSF White Dial) I've had nothing but the best possible experience with a TD in my life.

One incredible instance was when Li worked his ass off doing quality control for a BP CHNR that I ordered from him. He rejected several watches before finding the right one, which is definitely more than most would do. He also did something similar for a brother of mine here, RiffRalf, for a DGxxx movement BP CHS CHNR. The DG movement was a relatively untested one. Li had rejected over 4 watches, carefully testing each one meticulously, checking for movement issues and such.

What dedication and commitment to customer service.

Because of my amazing encounters with Li and his team, I've made sure to let others know about his service and I watched his business grow, from his first time starting, all the way to now where a majority of folks I know order from him.

There's no doubt that Li will continue to provide quality personalized service to my brothers here at RWI. Buy with confidence!

Cheers, Li!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
100% agreed

Li is my "go to" dealer now days. Within past year, I've purchased many watches from him with top notch service he always provide.

Great job Li and thank you for being such a stand up dealer!

Cheers~!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: kennygconspiracy