• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Loking for Top Time Mustang watch

mossquire

Horology Curious
19/9/20
As a lot of us I went through a period when I came here first and bought 6 different watches thinking yes thats it my watch life is complete.....Damm, love my watches but I have seen a few more I want now. One that I cant seem to find is the Breightling Top Time Mustang watch, not sure on the colour but the green looks great. Anyone know who, if anyone stocks these. Not looking for a cheap clone, I want a decent quality.

Thanks

Mossquire

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I haven't seen this listed yet. It is nice. Keep in mind it is the factories that determine the quality. The bigger factories like GF makes the best Breitling's. Stay away from unknow factories because you will be disappointed. Sometimes only 2nd and 3rd tier factories make the watch so your expectations will need to be lowered, Check on Puretime and Trusty to see if anyone makes the watch so you can compare photos to Gen.

mossquire

Horology Curious
19/9/20
Thanks for the reply, I did email trustytime who dont have it and have checked a couple of others without finding one. I have seen it advetised but not from anyone ive heard of, not in the trusted suppliers list here and an even more worrying point is that the two supposed replicas advertised used the same photo which is one used in an advert for the the real item. Thats a no no for me so I will have to keep looking. It is a nice looking watch though

mossquire

Horology Curious
19/9/20
Thanks for the reply, I did email trustytime who dont have it and have checked a couple of others without finding one. I have seen it advetised but not from anyone ive heard of, not in the trusted suppliers list here and an even more worrying point is that the two supposed replicas advertised used the same photo which is one used in an advert for the the real item. Thats a no no for me so I will have to keep looking. It is a nice looking watch though

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hasn’t been repped yet, Breitlings have been pretty slow on coming out but given all that is happening in China understandable.