• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Logixa's Works

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/17
Netherlands
And the servicing of a Gen tudor 28xx movement. The zenith Daytona is good again, no damage to the parts or dial. The bezel of the platinum Daytona broke, so used a black bezel for now while I ordered a new brown one.

The diy build also had a water issue. The gasket that was supplied by the supplier was the wrong one for this case. New gasket is ordered. The brownish patina is redone

Also did a silencing of the rotor of a Vacheron with miyota movement

gcp42

Horology Curious
27/12/20
Another watch that came from a "watchmaker". The moron had basically drowned the watch in oils... Full service incoming!

Drowned in oil! I’m just a tinkerer, but this happened to me once. Friend referred someone with a Seamaster 300m that ‘just didn’t run right’. Initial inspection I thought there might have been some water intrusion as I could see some drops on the dial and the crystal was sort of misted inside. When I opened the case back the poor movement was dripping with oil! I flipped the watch over onto a cloth and let all the oil drip for about and hour before going any further. What a disaster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Star70

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/17
Netherlands
weezkid those are Burson composer 3x + Burson soloist 3x connected to a ZMF Verite Closed with the audioquest sky xlrs as interconnects between the Bursons. It's fed by a Portento Audio copper Signature USB cable from my notebook ;)

Reactions: weezkid

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
weezkid those are Burson composer 3x + Burson soloist 3x connected to a ZMF Verite Closed with the audioquest sky xlrs as interconnects between the Bursons. It's fed by a Portento Audio copper Signature USB cable from my notebook ;)

Hi F, those ZMF Verite Closed in one serious pair of ear drums, mate and they don't come on a dime. I have never tried the Portento cables, though, so maybe I should.

Thanks and congrats on a classy set-up! :cool:

Reactions: Logixa

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/17
Netherlands
haha thanks! The ZMF is unbelievable. Its the best sounding cans I've ever heard in my life and only topped by the open back Abyss 1266, but then again you need like 50k+ equipment to power those properly..

You should really try the portento cable, best usb cable ive heard. Sounds very natural, pleasing and effortless.

Reactions: weezkid

cjxmr

Horology Curious
4/8/19
Awesome work! I PM you regarding a service request for one of my reps!