• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LMPO batch 2 has arrived

doubleohseven

8/11/12
But no activity on the omega thread.. have you all died, or converted to the dark side (rolex) during the weekend? ;)

ProfesseurDubis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/7/13
eny4y6yh.jpg
8unedy2y.jpg

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk 4

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Sead and Toro. I have no link, just PM. Toro contacted me to tell me that batch two has arrived, and then I asked Sead, which also confirmed it.

That would look great in " has anybody been able to contact Toro?" Thread.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

ProfesseurDubis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/7/13
Yes, latest batch...

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk 4

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
I am waiting for someone I trust to buy the watch and do a review. So someone hurry up I have SEAD waiting for my order!

dmpsurf

Supporter
Certified
19/10/12
It´s my first order from Puretime, until now always TTW because I wanted to pay via PayPal. This time I paid with banktransfer, just need to get some money back (because I ordered ETA and it´s out of stock). Beside this everything went fine, hope to receive the money soon.

Also received yesterday QC, looks good. Very quick contact, until now I can recommend Puretime.

And yes, it should be the 2nd batch

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
It´s first order from Puretime, until now always TTW. Also received yesterday QC, looks good. Very quick contact, until now I can recommend Puretime.

And yes, it should be the 2nd batch

Post pics please.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Anyone knows if the dial color/shine is the same as gen?

On pics, the rep looks like its a kind of gray/black shine while the gen is solid black with strong shine?
And then its, the bezel. The gen has brighter gray numbers than the rep?

Or am I wrong?

doubleohseven

8/11/12
on the rep vs gen dial, OMEGA is too close the "seamaster" text. And HE valve is placed too high.

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
on the rep vs gen dial, OMEGA is too close the "seamaster" text. And HE valve is placed too high.

Here we go again!! If you want Gen quality by one this Biotch looks good!!!