• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Little insight as to how it all works

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Robert thanks for sharing your insight, it gives the general members some ideas of how the game works

LORRYQU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/11
Thanks Robert. Very interesting article and it answer a lot of my questions.

D

d4m.test

Thank you very much, Robert, for the tour; I had no idea it was like this. Makes me appreciate you and the other RWI dealers very much. As other members said, this should be a sticky.

dave:notworthy:

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
thanks robert. candid and informative. is there anyway we can make people read this when they join? or something like it. i think it would help them. thanks again :)

Kal Vilmer

24/1/11
Where can we see pics of the factories?
That would ad a lot to the info already provided.
Thanks again.

Paco

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Where can we see pics of the factories?
That would ad a lot to the info already provided.
Thanks again.

Paco
This is one of the larger and more professional factories in China. Many are just basement rooms in apartment buildings.
images

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
Incredible first-person insight ...... clears a lot of misconceptions that most of us have about the assembly, availability and 'easy' sourcing of reps. A really informative post. Thanks a lot.....

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
enlightening indeed. I always enjoyed reading insider information about reps. It's always so interesting.

imbisibol

1/1/11
where are the pics?!
just kidding Robert.

thank you for this insightful information. again, patience we must have... :)

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
Thanks for posting this Robert, it was a pleasure to read :)

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
so damn interesting I read it again. Ha... I posted on this exact page 6 months ago.

Thanks again Robert.

fe22ari

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/11
Round of applause for Robert. Excellent post. How obsessed do we all get!? Some people say Robert is rude or prickly, I don't think so, it's just business without the bullshit.