• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

List of dial sellers for vintage watches but in particular for GMT 1675

pippoh_eja

Known Member
23/1/16
Hello RWI,
I'm learning new things everyday on here and I want to write a list to make things easier for noob like me who are approaching their first build...
(I hope this thread will be appreciated as I saw an old one from '17, inactive rn)
I want to ask other veteran members to correct me and extend this please :)
I will list in order of price and quality based on what I seemed to understand.
- Starting base dial could be BP or JKF;
- Rafflesdials;
- Helenarou;
- Yuki watch;
- Bi VintageStore on Facebook;
- Mochacha;
- Ruby;
- Minh Quy;
- Phong;
- Gen obviusly :p

I have seen many times "IN GOD" being named but I never found information about it, if anyone know anything about please let us know

Last edited:

audiostorming

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/10/17
ITALY
Hello RWI,
I'm learning new things everyday on here and I want to write a list to make things easier for noob like me who are approaching their first build...
(I hope this thread will be appreciated)
I want to ask other veteran members to correct me and extend this please :)
I will list in order of price and quality based on what I seemed to understand.
- Starting base could be BP or JKF dials;
- Yuki watch;
- Bi VintageStore on Facebook;
- Mochacha;
- Rubys;
- Phong;
- Gen obviusly :p

I have seen many times "IN GOD" being named but I never found information about it, if anyone know anything about please let us know

Starting base would be vietnam case or milk case (1675) , cartel Bp case need a lot of rework and at the end will be far away from good one....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

cousin_hub

21/10/09
France
Hi
Who might tell us what should the dial size that fit in the BP 1675 ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

oldtools

Renowned Member
14/6/11

Ingod 44 was a dial seller many years ago. He had some good dials at a good price. He hasn't been around for probably half a dozen years. You might see some of his dials come up in vintage watches for sale here.

pippoh_eja

Known Member
23/1/16
Ingod 44 was a dial seller many years ago. He had some good dials at a good price. He hasn't been around for probably half a dozen years. You might see some of his dials come up in vintage watches for sale here.
Saw the notification for the previous message and wroted the same thing at the same time!
Thanks

Dino2018

Patron
Certified
14/3/18
I would reccomend you Ruby, she has 12 versions of 1675 dials and is a pleasure to work with her. She is based in the USA but ships from Vietnam. I purchase a 5513 dial from her for my first build and was so happy with the quality, comunication and shipment (I used DHL).

Good luck with your build!

pippoh_eja

Known Member
23/1/16
I would reccomend you Ruby, she has 12 versions of 1675 dials and is a pleasure to work with her. She is based in the USA but ships from Vietnam. I purchase a 5513 dial from her for my first build and was so happy with the quality, comunication and shipment (I used DHL).

Good luck with your build!
Thanks for your response, I'm searching a matte dial mark 5 and she doesn't have in stock right now :(

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Dino2018

maikols

5/10/18
i don't know the price of a Rubys dial but i want to compare Ruby - bivintage and mochacha . that are the vendor of the best quality dial for 1675 . For me bivintage and mochacha are quite the same but i don't know the price.
So this is the list for me

Bivintage 95$
mochacha 150$
Rubys $$??

This is a picture comparsion:

Gen Dial

Rubys Dail

Bivintage Dial

Mochacha Dial

what do the forum think about this dial ?

Any who tried to install into cartel case? the cartel dial i measure is 27.9 mm all this dial are 27.3 dial ..

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
i don't know the price of a Rubys dial but i want to compare Ruby - bivintage and mochacha . that are the vendor of the best quality dial for 1675 . For me bivintage and mochacha are quite the same but i don't know the price.

Bivintage 95$
mochacha 150$
Rubys $$??

Gen Dial

Rubys Dail

Bivintage Dial

Mochacha Dial

Any who tried to install into cartel case? the cartel dial i measure is 27.9 mm all this dial are 27.3 dial ..

Can you insert the bivintage link?

pippoh_eja

Known Member
23/1/16
What is bivintage ? Can’t find any link
Can't link right now, search on Facebook Bi Vintagestore
It's a profile, write to him!
Very friendly

Reactions: MaxDu

pippoh_eja

Known Member
23/1/16

Bivintage 95$
mochacha 150$
Rubys $$??

Gen Dial

Rubys Dail

Bivintage Dial

Mochacha Dial

The last time I've ask ruby the price of his mark 3, radial dial was 230$+25$ for DHL
MQ replied yesterday and for the mark 4 posted on the site was asking 420$ DHL included