• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Liquid Metal with V5PO Strap (mini shoot)

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
That link is for the 22mm version. It will not fit the 42mm case. You need a 20mm wide strap.

Sorry, I didn't specify that I have the 45mm case. Apparently we share the same problem with the straps.

leovincezx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/12
How does the back look? Is it transparent? Is this watch more shiny than the normal PO 42mm? :D

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
How does the back look? Is it transparent? Is this watch more shiny than the normal PO 42mm? :D

No, case back is closed, the bezel and face are definitely shiny as opposed to the standard PO, it has a little more bling for sure.

Now I changed the strap I've been wearing it all week and am now falling in love with it :) although these new ceramic PO's that are coming out im seriously tempted on, they do have a transparent case back on them.

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
Thanks for the info.

OK, I went with this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WATCH-BAND-...813&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=170756561619&

When it comes in and I put it on I'll post pics. It may be another option for people in the US. I was just going to take the non-branded buckle off and put the branded one on.

Not trying to thread jack, just didn't want to start a new one for the same issue, and possible fix.

Update: I received the bracelet from the ebay seller and had some issues. First the endlinks wouldn't match the lug holes in order to install, and the middle links were larger so it made it difficult to install the branded buckle.

Well... I ended up using the endlinks the came with the watch and had to grind down the last of the two middle links but it ended up fitting. It looks 100% better, but if you want a gen look don't go this route.

01a336b2-5aef-485a-9075-c442a4089349_zps3adfd114.jpg

IMAG0041_zps8b39299b.jpg

leovincezx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/12
Nice watches! What's the difference between the Liquid Metal and V5PO? I have heard that the V5PO is a better replica? Where to buy the Liquid? :D

seraphe

Renowned Member
9/10/06
Looking great! I love how the black dial and insert gleam in the sunlight.

Just curious on one details... does this LM have the grey print "ZrO2" below the line "Professional" like on the gen?

dial5-1.jpg

SkiTime

16/3/13
I love this watch and am planning the same mod. I have heard of issues with the pearl yellowing - has anyone had this problem? Is there anything that can be done to prevent it?