• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Liquid Metal PO 42mm coming soon

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Angus has said the LM PO 42mm will be coming out before the new Ceramic PO. Hopefully Noob will get the Liquid metal very similar to the real thing, at least to look at, and with the correct pearl, HEV, crown, AR and lume, as we will expect it to have from Noob now after the AP Diver and JLC, this should be the best PO rep made yet and certainly the most stunning :D

lm1zps4eedb426.png

lm888.jpg

lm880.jpg

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Well i am not very optimistic as not to get disappointed, but i would like to see what the noob factory has for us...

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Like Pap, I'll reserve judgement on this one until we see something concrete aksingh. I hope it comes true, and heard what Angus said but I thought they would be more concentrating on the CPO now rather than going back and doing older models. Then again this does have a closed caseback. But fair enough we'll take what we can get :D.
At the moment I'm buoyed by the Tudor black bay, looks very interesting so far and we have a case already. In terms of the PO, noob could just as easily go back an do the current 5th gen with proper full superlume, more transparent AR, centred pearl(especially on the UPO), and smaller He, better crown and call it 6th gen and still make money on it!

Here's to new reps :woot:

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Angus said they started the LM project a while ago before the CPO so thats why its out first. Lets just hope it has the same quality as APD and JLC and we'll all be very happy.

Im also excited about the Tudor Black bay!

rychastings

2/10/10
interesting, but I am not sure how they can accurately replicate the liquid metal effect.

gixer271

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/12
UK
I would like to see a Lume shot. Shouldn't this be all blue lume apart from the minute hand which should be green?

Any idea of a time for this? I have a birthday coming up end of November & this would be a nice addition to the family :)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I would like to see a Lume shot. Shouldn't this be all blue lume apart from the minute hand which should be green?

Any idea of a time for this? I have a birthday coming up end of November & this would be a nice addition to the family :)

Here you go

lume.jpg

As for the delivery time... Well, who knows...?

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Angus is confident they can get the LM numbers to look very close to gen, if they couldnt I dont think Noob would bother with this as now they only want to make super reps. Id be surprised if its released this year as productions have been delayed for months now, but you never know...

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Angus is confident they can get the LM numbers to look very close to gen, if they couldnt I dont think Noob would bother with this as now they only want to make super reps. Id be surprised if its released this year as productions have been delayed for months now, but you never know...

Can't wait for it to become available!:maty:

thran

9/7/12

man its either this or the 50th anniversary james bond one :(