• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Like My New 16610 Sub?

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
You notice there are no pictures of the HE valve side of the case on that watch?

And all the other ones clearly don't have one. Wish TC would speak up about this! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
the crystal looks a little tall, but shouldn't a gen spec sub dial not fit properly in a gen spec SD case? The SD case is a little narrower, like the ND sub case.

The TC SD dial is the same size as the Sub. I had to cut my TC dial down to fit in the SSD case.

Gngn

20/5/12
We can't estimate the case diameter, but if you look at the insert to crystal ratio, the insert looks thinner than on a Sub. So my vote is also on an SD case with a sub dial in it.

woof*

Renowned Member
25/12/10
Clearly, it is the new TC SD.
Can't wait to see it completed. :)

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
Here is my take on this....He has finally come up with a good pearl and inserts are ready. However the insert is a bit more flat than the initial insert he was using. In fact the inserts he had before were a bit domed so as to not rub on the bezel assembly / crystal retainer. He simply has a 3.0mm gasket installed in this sub case. I think this is clearly a sub case.