• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Life...........

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Guys, I've missed you. Not back full time just yet, I hope to be posting, joking and posting up some boobs in February. :) Life has got in the way, that's all......it happens to the best of us.

2012 dealt me some pretty shit cards. Thanks to a loyal and devoted family I'm on the mend now.

Congrats to the following on their awards this year:

Q5......thoroughly deserved sir. Dedication, communication, and most importantly respect for our members.

Ale....I don't need to say anything do I? I saw it right from the beginning! You sir are a major asset to the forum and I'm happy to call you a friend.

Daniel......who else???? Well deserved my friend and huge congrats.

Good luck to all that post here and, to all my friends, thanks for having me.

waterluver

3/7/11
BB sorry to hear you had a bad year BUT am VERY happy to know things are looking up for you--let me know if I can help in any way!!

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
I think you two should get together and make Danish pastry. :unsure:

Thanks WL.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
fun fact: danish pastry is called wiener bread in danish. (wienerbrød)

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I hope it works out for you brother!
Just remember. The ones that is dealing them bad cards. What go's around comes around. !!!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Welcome back. Throw the bad out the window, this is a new year. Gotta be better because it was supposed to end in 2012. We are still here ;)

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
I hope it works out for you brother!
Just remember. The ones that is dealing them bad cards. What go's around comes around. !!!

I agree, thanks my friend.

Welcome back. Throw the bad out the window, this is a new year. Gotta be better because it was supposed to end in 2012. We are still here ;)

Cheers R2, new year.....new beginning. I know I'm amongst friends here and I'll always be grateful for that.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
It's always good to have you around BB..Here's to a good 2013, the best is yet to come. :cheers:

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
It's always good to have you around BB..Here's to a good 2013, the best is yet to come. :cheers:

Thank you Cy. I'm pretty optomistic about the year ahead and looking forward to it. In fact, with careful planning, I hope to have my dream gen on my wrist before the end of the year.

Take care buddy, it's always a pleasure.

PecMan

4/5/09
i guess im going to have to **** ur ass very hard!!! one more time so u can thank me!