• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

life or death ... what would you pick?

newliving

Horology Curious
22/10/20
What a decent human being you are, how thoughtful, thank you so much for enriching our lives with your dedication, effort, sharing of knowledge, your engagement with other members and setting an extraordinary example on how to behave in this forum. Do you apply your philosophy in other aspects of your life? The corner cutting option and blatantly saying to ones face you not giving a flying toss about their honour. #mommagottabeproud

Ok "Plastik Man" with a K

newliving

Horology Curious
22/10/20
How delusional do you have to be to try and join a forum with that attitude after posing the question as though it's a matter of life and death?

Did you look at the TD sites see what's available and then search the forum for opinions - would have taken you an hour - and that's if you struggle with this stuff...

How delusional do you have to be to have over 3,000 posts on a replica watch forum? srs question

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
How delusional do you have to be to have over 3,000 posts on a replica watch forum? srs question

Not very, you have 11 and you joined yesterday. At this rate you will have over 4K in a year.

Reactions: tripdog

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Well researching is one option but then there's also the option of skipping all of that and doing a poll (like I"m doing now) ... no one cares about your forum honor code

Actually you may not care about our forums honor code, but there are those of us that do.
Why would you even consider coming to our forum
( community) and posting derogatory comments thinking you desrve an answer to any question, especially with such a negative disrespectful attitude?
Do yourself a favor and don't waste our time.

newliving

Horology Curious
22/10/20
Actually you may not care about our forums honor code, but there are those of us that do.
Why would you even consider coming to our forum
( community) and posting derogatory comments thinking you desrve an answer to any question, especially with such a negative disrespectful attitude?
Do yourself a favor and don't waste our time.

have a snickers

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Another troll, seems they're replicating faster these days

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Do I have to tell you again?!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
It's like the invasion of the living dumbasses

Anyone got a snickers?

Reactions: Trowt

fredflintstone

5/4/20