• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LHD Pelagos

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
Yeah, Mary's great. She provides QC as normal. She's a bit slower normally than say InTime, but normally her QC is great. She's kind of like Lucy (but nowhere near as slow as Lucy).

Reactions: Cadows

rahz

Still New
15/6/19
Is this available? I contacted a few TD's and everyone is saying it's out of stock. I emailed Mary about it as well, but no response as of yet. Emailed about 2 days ago.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
I think the first batch all had incorrect white bezel markings so the factory is redoing them - so it's just a waiting game for now.

Reactions: phdsjain and rahz

rahz

Still New
15/6/19
I think the first batch all had incorrect white bezel markings so the factory is redoing them - so it's just a waiting game for now.
Cool. Did they give any sort of time frame?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
More i see thoses lhd more i want one, seen some have a red dw that's look sexy af, what's the diff between the red dw and the new re-released by zf with regular dw?

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
More i see thoses lhd more i want one, seen some have a red dw that's look sexy af, what's the diff between the red dw and the new re-released by zf with regular dw?

There is no just red or regular, its a roulette dw and thats why sometimes is red sometimes is black ;)

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Awaiting as well, will buy it only for this funky roulette lol.

benjinh0

24/10/17
I picked one up
d62341e0ce99f07f961c41e0904c91b6.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

24/10/17
It's not a terrible watch or anything, but it just doesn't work for me. Something seems amiss and for me it ruins it. The Gen looks amazing, but this just looks a bit.... meh.

All the dial text, lume, insert induces etc should all be the same creamy colour, whereas the ZF goes from white dial text to a mix of creamy colours on the lume and bezel. I don't know if that's why I don't like it (I've been able to overlook mistakes on watches before and still love the rep), but for some reason, I'm just not a fan. Which is a shame because I love the Gen.

jigelow

Known Member
21/9/14
Wasn't the bezel who was with the wrong color?
Dial was ok

Bezel has been corrected, it seems. The dial font is more bright white than it should be. The dial also appeared smooth as opposed to textured, at least in the QC pics I got.

Process is taking a while so I’ll post pics if/when I get mine.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Bezel has been corrected, it seems. The dial font is more bright white than it should be. The dial also appeared smooth as opposed to textured, at least in the QC pics I got.

Process is taking a while so I’ll post pics if/when I get mine.

Care to post pictures?