• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LFDCs

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
No problem, waffles. Once Maty and dustin let me know how many they want, I'll place the order, and let you know how much 5 will cost you. ;)

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
will,

Fill us in the details please. How much are you planning on buying, what brands etc etc. I will commit to at least $100 bucks worth of sticks + shipping of course. I am looking for Partagas D #4, Montecristo #2 and LFDC.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Sure, Maty. I'll do some quick lookups and let you know later this evening.

Will

Wow. :(

Puroexpress is out of Montecristo #2s, LFDCs, and has limited availability on the Partega Serie D #4 (depending on which packs we choose).

Any better sources?

Will

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Will,

This is the one I am comfortable with, however I have other vendors on my CC list. As soon as I locate the list I can give you some other stores. I know topcubans.com and cubanlous.com are trusted sites, not sure of their availability and latest pricing.

Lev

puroexpress prices: Monti #2 box of 25 $222.43 WOW >>Out of stock<</LFDC Selectos(handmade) box of 25 $65.74 WOW>>Out of stock<</Partagas Serie D #4 box of 25 $126.55 WOW>>Out of stock<< Best prices but sold out

cubanlou's prices: Monti #2 box of 25 $247.00/LFDC Selectos(handmade) box of 25 $99.00>>Out of stock<</Partagas Serie D #4 box of 25 $195.00
topcuban's prices: Monti #2 box of 25 $318.00/LFDC Selectos(handmade) box of 25 $75.00/Partagas Serie D #4 box of 25 $239.00 <<< Helluva lot more expensive than Cubanlou's

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Thanks for the legwork, Maty!

TBH,I can't afford to split a box of Montes right now, unless we get some more people on board. That's a fairly hefty split for me and my uneducated palate.

If we get some more folks on board, I'm game for 4 or 5, but I don't want to put the burden on you, either.

IM definitely in for a half a box of LFDCs, and I'll take a half dozen Partegas, too.

Anyone else in on this? (RobbDizzle, I have you down for 5 LFDCs. Investinwaffles, you, too.)

Will

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
No problem, waffles. Once Maty and dustin let me know how many they want, I'll place the order, and let you know how much 5 will cost you. ;)

yessss :bounce:

Thanks Maty and Wiscrna!! Just let me know (shoot me a PM sometimes I get busy and dont stop by for a few days) whenever it looks like its gonna happen. PP is ready at all times :popcorn:

Really want to try one of these for a long time based on this thread, and the fact that you guys seem to absolutely love them. Checked every cigar shop in my area so far, and no one has any though they all seem to perk up when I ask about em :D