• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LFDCs

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Any chance of getting a group buy together? My humi is down to zero. :(

Also, anyone have any upscales they want to part with?

:maty:

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Will,

Just wrote you a PM. Unfortunatelly I am out of LFDCs as I have been smoking a lot more lately. Bestswisscigars.com has them for $81/box, Puroexpress.com has the same for $61.71. Wonder why WE shop from them LOL... cause the excellent prices!!!!!

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Thanks, Lev. Nick, Those look pretty good, too! For these prices, I might just have to try a few of each. You guys rock. :)

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Guys, I just bought 2 boxes of LFDCs Petit Coronas, and 1 of Vegas Robaina Famosos.

When they come in and my friends have all hit me up (they're mostly spoken for already), then maybe we can give a group bu a try?

Maty I LOVE the Partegas - they're probably my favorite smoke, but the LFDCs are pretty good too, for less than half as much. ;)

But if my stock is going to drop as low as I think it will, let's pick some up!

I'll let you guys know when the shipment arrives, and what I have going out.

By the way, Maty, thanks for the tip on Puroexpress!

Will

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Sure man, no problem. I am sure me and :dustin: will go for the partagas D #4s and maybe some Monti #2s.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Got a little care package in the mail today. Puroexpress dropped off two boxes of LFDC petit coronas (cedar-wrapped). VERY nice. :)

And also a box of 5 Vegas Robaina Famosos. Ahh, my humi is happy! 55 new cigars to keep me warm and toasty.

Except for the fact the vultures have swept in and now I am down to SIX LFDCs, and ONE VRF!

grumble grumble ....Best friends my ass!

Man....makes me mad.....grrrrrrr.

Okay, I'm over it. Let's do a group buy! Nick, I think you had a few suggestions, lets try those...and Maty, you too.

You guys let me know when and where, and I'll cough up the $$$$. :)

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Just wanted to add, I had a La Flor Dominicana Airbender Chisel last night on the advice of this thread and my local cigar shop and WOW. All I can say is what an absolutely fantastic cigar.

No crazy flavours, but absolutely the BEST cigar I have smoked to date. Easily my favorite (even more than the Rocky Patel Decade I had a week ago). Thanks guys, I will DEFINITELY be picking up a box of these when I can afford it and they are in stock :)

Too bad im not a baller or Id smoke these every damn day!!

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Recommendation taken my friend, but the LFDC referred to is La Flor de Cano. It's a Habano that Matyoka rather insidiously provides "tastes" of and eventually creates an addiction that equals or exceeds our need for watches. PO boxes, secret accounts, motel rooms, lies and alibis... Same old tawdry story.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Speaking of which, let's make with a buy, already. I'm out again. :(

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Recommendation taken my friend, but the LFDC referred to is La Flor de Cano. It's a Habano that Matyoka rather insidiously provides "tastes" of and eventually creates an addiction that equals or exceeds our need for watches. PO boxes, secret accounts, motel rooms, lies and alibis... Same old tawdry story.

God damnit I'm a noob :facepalm:

Haha I will keep my eyes out for what is actually a LFDC (I'm such a noob that I just assumed LFDC was La Flor Dominicana).

carry on and ignore my retardedness :lolcina:

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Ah, once you have one, you'll be hooked. Run now, while you still can ;)

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Wisc,

I will join you in a group buy if it's not too late... Lemme know :)