• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let's see your 16610's & 16613's "The 5 digit subs" The last of the best Submariners

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
08hyj.jpg

JF 16610 case/caseback
Gen 93250 Bracelet
Gen dial
Gen hands
Gen crown
Gen tube
Gen crystal AR/LEC
Gen insert
Gen bezel
Gen 3135 open 6/9 DW
VR3135
Tripdog reshape case with lugholes

You news a gen spec case bro. Otherwise, that looks great.

JF isn’t gen spec. The dial is 1mm too wide. You can either use dial dots and tighten the hell out of the case screws or get a gen spec case.

That case had me all kinds of messed up. I thought it was all gen spec until I tried putting the dial on a ST case. That’s when I realized it was too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DD60

bc1221

30/4/14
08hyj.jpg

JF 16610 case/caseback
Gen 93250 Bracelet
Gen dial
Gen hands
Gen crown
Gen tube
Gen crystal AR/LEC
Gen insert
Gen bezel
Gen 3135 open 6/9 DW
VR3135
Tripdog reshape case with lugholes

JF isn’t gen spec. The dial is 1mm too wide. You can either use dial dots and tighten the hell out of the case screws or get a gen spec case.

That case had me all kinds of messed up. I thought it was all gen spec until I tried putting the dial on a ST case. That’s when I realized it was too big.

lastroopwafel

Certified
21/6/19
EU

Yeah, I got a a couple months ago a gen spec Sean case. These cases are very rare, very happy with the result.

bc1221

30/4/14
Let's see your 16610's - The last of the best Submariners

Yeah, I got a a couple months ago a gen spec Sean case. These cases are very rare, very happy with the result.

Very nice!

Last edited:
Reactions: lastroopwafel

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Cheapie.
ZO8jFi.jpg

Last edited:

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17

I'm not sure to understand what you mean. Is it the dial opening in the case that is too wide? Or the dial itself? I didn't had any problem fiting my JF with a gen dial but maybe there are different batches ?