• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let's see some hornbacks!!

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Research reveals good clean oats achieve a fair price

If you're happy with oats after the horse has had them, well they're cheaper

:)

D

d4m.test

Finally unwrapped my AP MHv2 that I've been sitting on since the end of January. Seriously. Over 3 months this thing has been wrapped in plastic and sitting in my watchbox. I just couldn't stand the plastic looking/feeling rep strap made of cat sphincter.

Got a Donerix hornback from plasmaman in member sales and the dark color of the strap is perfect with the dark brown subdials. The hornback is also genuine and natural looking, not transplanted. There are 3 or 4 hornbacks down each side of the strap. The fit against the lugs isn't the greatest, but that was expected. It's not horrible, and I'd give it a 7/10 for the lug fit.

img20130506152019.jpg

img20130506152034.jpg

img20130506152255.jpg

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Finally unwrapped my AP MHv2 that I've been sitting on since the end of January. Seriously. Over 3 months this thing has been wrapped in plastic and sitting in my watchbox. I just couldn't stand the plastic looking/feeling rep strap made of cat sphincter.

Got a Donerix hornback from plasmaman in member sales and the dark color of the strap is perfect with the dark brown subdials. The hornback is also genuine and natural looking, not transplanted. There are 3 or 4 hornbacks down each side of the strap. The fit against the lugs isn't the greatest, but that was expected. It's not horrible, and I'd give it a 7/10 for the lug fit.

img20130506152019.jpg

img20130506152034.jpg

img20130506152255.jpg

Looks nice. I have an MH headed my way too :)
Finally gave in and got one.

D

d4m.test

I bought the one Edge was selling on OEM Hornback :thumbsup:

Nice! Is the OEM Hornback the same color as the rep strap? I just searched the rep sales here and didn't see it, so I assume it's on a different forum.

I am really liking this color combo much better than the lighter red/brown rep strap.

img20130506152205.jpg

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Nice! Is the OEM Hornback the same color as the rep strap? I just searched the rep sales here and didn't see it, so I assume it's on a different forum.

I am really liking this color combo much better than the lighter red/brown rep strap.

img20130506152205.jpg
That AP looks small on that big ass arm you got there hoss!:hehehe:

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08

Yes, I sold it on RG since I'm not a VIP here :blushed:

this was the one:

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
this strap is RARE btw, not only because it's an MH but it's the strap that was sold with an original Montauk off factory, 1 of the 300. If you order a strap now you will notice that the colour is more aqua than the original stitching.

D

d4m.test

That AP looks small on that big ass arm you got there hoss!:hehehe:

Correction - it looks normal. Lol.

Crazy thing though, I have it at the smallest setting!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2