• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let us talk Navy

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
since our good friend Sharrkey is busy I think it is time to start this, I heard
rumors that it is not far away and if we are lucky, pics before Schumi.

Save your money, another nice watch from J12. This will bring in some money
for J12 if the color is right.

me6eta6y.jpg

7asapatu.jpg

jugaqe9u.jpg

sa9y4yru.jpg

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Yes, they bought the gen quite a while ago so it will be close. Finally a good navy.

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
The Navy is the king of ROOs. I would even consider it over and above the ROO Panda. And I adore the Gen Panda.

Tempo

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/13
I've ordered the Panda recently. What's my next AP? The Navy, if the color is right.

Pam.Fanatic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/8/12
Lots of great produce and rewards this year to reap. AP fanboys here would be so happy except for the hole that would be literally burning from our pockets down under.

But great to join the club and recently moved over from Hublots / IWC / Pam's...

:ban:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
If J12 fails the Navy Theme, one of you can buy my Navy build. At least it has the correct DW print, LOL:
NavyThemesROO1_zpsbbd26551.jpg

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
^lol. I'll buy yours just for the white tachy. You still owe us your tale. :lol:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
^lol. I'll buy yours just for the white tachy. You still owe us your tale. :lol:

Yes, the unfinished story of the Navy build. I wish J12 lots of luck with the dial colors. But: When the day comes, lets do a side-by-side between the J12 Navy and my Noob-based build.

Pam.Fanatic

Banned
9/8/12
If J12 fails the Navy Theme, one of you can buy my Navy build. At least it has the correct DW print, LOL:
NavyThemesROO1_zpsbbd26551.jpg

I'll buy it for the DW, hmm sounds like slaughterer can strip his watch for parts and sell them at a higher price :p

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I'll buy it for the DW, hmm sounds like slaughterer can strip his watch for parts and sell them at a higher price :p

The story of the white tachy and the whole Navy build is a really, really long story. Again, I wish J12 luck: I know how many of you love the Navy model from the number of people who have requested to buy my Navy, LOL.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Navy is definitely an inconspicuous dial. Gives people a chance to latch onto the geometry.

Aart

Horology Curious
12/1/13
Cant wait & definately will be on the right blue.. btw besides Ryan do have the Navy Roo franken.. anyone?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
OEM Navy Dials have been hard to find. I do not know anyone who has a Navy Franken besides Ryan.

Pam.Fanatic

Banned
9/8/12
The story of the white tachy and the whole Navy build is a really, really long story. Again, I wish J12 luck: I know how many of you love the Navy model from the number of people who have requested to buy my Navy, LOL.

Your build was really cool, painstaking made with trials and errors. What really irks me seriously is how the factories are faring with the upgrades of AP watches, if J12 did not enter the game, we will still be even more far fetched in achieving any relatively good upgrades.

Sigh, monopolized line of products really is bad for the consumers.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Ok now we are talking ! The navy gen is simply the best roo imo, But I would not wear it with jeans ( besides quality designer jeans), this beauty exudes extreme luxury !

That very model got me into AP, and I am seriously considering getting the gen... or a quality franken :) but the reflection of the white gold case screws are just amazing with that color combo, the rep cannot capture it unfortunately... it just flaws effortlessly like a breeze in the hair of a Brazilian model on a Sardinian secluded beach... Yes that good ! :)