• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let us know what you are looking for!

Newkidd

Looking Around
27/5/24
Looking for a

Santos de Cartier 35mm SS BVF 1:1 Best Edition White Dial.​

Shipping EU.

Bmwe36323

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/23
Hey, I have a Clean Factory Cookie Sub 126619LB for sale. The watch is like new and was only worn by me at home for 2 days. I am from Germany.

Elnew89

Looking Around
29/5/24
Looking for 1 of 3:

Either:

Or

I’m new to this but really want one that is shower-proof, got some really nice gen’s but end up wearing my £15 casio as it is indestructible!

Maxx496

Life's too short for bs
21/3/24
Hi Guys
Gmt master 2 V3 126710 Pepsi. The bezel click non existent. Would click spring from AliExpress work? Only one I see is 116710. Does this fit 126710 get 2 Pepsi?

TheBaji

Looking Around
31/5/24
Hallo Leute😊

Wir versuchen stets, Sie zufriedenzustellen und unseren Lagerbestand mit den neuesten und besten Versionen der Uhren, die Sie suchen, aufzufüllen.

Teilen Sie uns mit, für welche Uhren Sie sich am meisten interessieren und wir versuchen, diese auf Lager zu bekommen.

Wie immer können Sie uns gerne eine PN schicken, wenn Sie sie nicht finden, wonach Sie suchen, und wir helfen Ihnen weiter.😉
Suche eine Santos de Cartier weißes Ziffernblatt, mittlere Größe Gehäusebreite: 35,1 mm. Höhe: 8,83 mm. Ref.WSSA0029. Bestmöglich nah am Original. Danke!

il postino

Supporter
Certified
5/12/20
EU
1-Santos cartier 35mm white dial
2-114060 vsf pre raid or Franken

Bilardo

Horology Curious
2/11/23
Hey guys 😊

We always try to keep you satisfied and refill our stock with the latest and best versions of watches you are looking for.

Let us know which watches you’re most interested in and we try to get stock of them.

As always you’re welcome to shoot us a pm if you can’t find what you are looking for and we will help you out 😉
Hallo, I'd like to see a PP Nautilus 5711 all steel blue dial. Available?

Bilardo

Horology Curious
2/11/23
Hi. I am looking for a PP Nautilus 5711, all stainless steel, blue dial, movement components marked and numbered, with screw-in crown and goog waterproof.

Fefe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/23
King of Prussia, PA
I have been searching for the first edition Fendi Crazy Carats watch in YG/SS or SS 33mm for years! When it was available I couldn’t afford one. Fendi no longer makes the watch, but I can’t even find one used watch. I’ve never see a rep of one and I doubt I ever will.