• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let us know what you are looking for!

Oscarabruzzi

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/12/22
Italy
datejust, 41 mm, jubilee bracelet, blue dial. Very interested if possibile to receive before December 25th

asia72

Getting To Know The Place
19/10/16
EU

Superocean 44mm TF 1:1 Best Edition Black/White Dial Black Bezel on SS Bracelet A2824​

poul

15/7/18
Hey. I am looking for a Rolex deepsea blue 116660. The best possible. Whichone would you recommend?

Marvos

19/12/22
denmark
I am looking for skeleton Hublot classic fusion or an Hublot aerofusion or therelike. I want to modify it and create my my own bezel from concrete. If you have something which is in stock in EU I am happy if you contact me :). Actually I prefer a Hublot piece where the Hublot branding is only printed on the glass - so I can change it.

Greetings

Tompa

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Im after a clean Daytona 116509 black dial with red subdials.

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
Did anyone get a answer?
Just to be clear, this is not a place for discussion or ordering. This thread is meant as an orientation for us to know what people want. If you like to place a direct order write us a message

friendlyhacker

2/10/17
Hey guys 😊

We always try to keep you satisfied and refill our stock with the latest and best versions of watches you are looking for.

Let us know which watches you’re most interested in and we try to get stock of them.

As always you’re welcome to shoot us a pm if you can’t find what you are looking for and we will help you out 😉
Looking for any version of H Moser & Cie. Ready to pay the premium price and will take a minimum of 10 watches. Please advise.