• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let us know what you are looking for!

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
Hey guys 😊

We always try to keep you satisfied and refill our stock with the latest and best versions of watches you are looking for.

Let us know which watches you’re most interested in and we try to get stock of them.

As always you’re welcome to shoot us a pm if you can’t find what you are looking for and we will help you out 😉

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Hello mate, clone movement 15500 and clone movement 5712. Both the latest ones. :)

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Dial Panerai PAM 005 Logo by Noob or XF for replace to my fuc***g HWF dial......

Regard

Junio M

Dote_Anek

Can't live without my own submarine
6/11/22
No box and papers. You can fool people in your free time.

We're professionals here. When people ask we tell them.

Or are you a scammer?
Instead of this idiotic aggressive response a simple no or not available would have sufficed. PM me if you need to know more.

Reactions: Pocpiz and joeyc

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Instead of this idiotic aggressive response a simple no or not available would have sufficed. PM me if you need to know more.
How is this idiotic or aggressive?
Why so defensive and insulting all of a sudden?

I only said that this forum is not for the kind of shit you're looking for, we are truthful when it comes to us wearing reps. Asking for these type of things is just coming off a veeeeery wrong way and your tryna be insulting answer doesn't help it.

The gentlemen in EU STOCK sell watches, they don't provide fake papers. That's just a bad thing to start with.

Dote_Anek

Can't live without my own submarine
6/11/22
Thank you for your kind advices. I will deal with said gentlemen of EU Stock accordingly.

992TurboS

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
Supporter
INMATE
Certified
27/8/21
EU
116505 btf and 116508 CF