• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LC help, 3135 Movement on Chrono24

timesampler47

Horology Curious
30/9/22
Hello everyone!

I'm about to start a 116610LN superfranken project, and am in search of a gen 3135 movement in excellent condition. I have studied the movement comparison pages on the forum, and from what I can tell this movement looks legit. To my eyes the shading and polish look correct, the engravings are sharp, and the balance system looks correct. Can some more experienced eyes take a look at this posting before I pull the trigger?

Thanks for the help!

Timesampler47

sprolexfan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/23
Not pretending to be an expert here. Pictures look good and I get the same feeling but price seems a bit too low for what it’s supposed to be?

Reactions: timesampler47

timesampler47

Horology Curious
30/9/22
I think Karbon said it well.. the “blue hairspring” comment seemed off to me too. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I’ll stay away from this one.

Thanks for taking a look!

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
I think it was 2000 onwards that the blue Parachrom hairspring was introduced. Prior to that, they weren't, so stating that it has a blue hairspring is not necessarily a red flag. But the low price is a flag in my book.

The seller is also a new user (2023) and presumably not a known seller, so I personally wouldn't consider buying.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Gold Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
He conveniently covered the area where the serial number should be also in every picture.

Reactions: timesampler47