• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest Yachtmaster with Gen Weight from K Factory

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I think the jewels on the bezel make it look cheap even with the genuine.

Seems like ARF just released a new version with tungsten now.

Reactions: romito_21

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
My 226659 KF arrived today. Pros and cons for sure but after having almost every rep of this model I think I'll settle with this. I'll post photos and a review soon. In short, it's quite good and the white gold plating is noticable, more that the horrid rehaut likely due to the tungsten and the milky crystal let it down.

Review coming soon.

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
My 226659 KF arrived today. Pros and cons for sure but after having almost every rep of this model I think I'll settle with this. I'll post photos and a review soon. In short, it's quite good and the white gold plating is noticable, more that the horrid rehaut likely due to the tungsten and the milky crystal let it down.

Review coming soon.
Is the Oysterflex decent with the plate inside?

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21

Review coming soon.

Looking forward to the review.

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

iluvspl

Known Member
25/7/06
have you noticed a loud rotor noise with yours? I have heard about this issue with the heavy weight yachtmaster KF factory pieces?