• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest JF ROO - Stuttering Sec@12

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Domi can do this, Guru had a few reps with the Swiss 7750 fitted and the rep transfer gear transplanted

S???R?I?????

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Yes, Valjoux 7750s have been used as a replacement base for AP reps. You still need to use the Chinese sec@12 transfer system though.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
If the Chinese sec@12 transfer system is where the problem is, won't that just carry over the stuttering to the Swiss 7750?

Dparker1901

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/15
Are there any good tutorials on this mod or even better for me, guys in the forum offering this mod?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
there is no tutorial for this mod and it is kept as a secret. Domi can do it when he does the service

sent from my iPad Air

Dparker1901

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/15
Concerning having Domi do the AR and the service work, is everyone in CONUS having good luck with watches getting home OK? Didn't know if USA to Europe and then Europe to USA was bad luck or not!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
you cannot sent watches from US to Domi, only via UK

Sent from my iPhone

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
My AP FC GP has stuttering seconds how long on average before it will stop?

A: should I get it serviced now with Domi

or

B: wait until it stops

thanks

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
I have the same thing with an AP Survivor stuttering. And contacted Domi, a true gentleman, he told me 12 weeks minimum for the service. TBH, I'm still trying to send it to him, but I can't seem to part from it.

Btw Guru, Domi doesn't do AR work as you know. Do you still provide the service? I heard you do runs once in a while.

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
yeh I guess he quotes 12 weeks to cover himself at busy times I guess it maybe less. I guess you just need more AP's so you don't mind losing one for a little while ha. I've got a ti Schumacher that I brought from guru which had already gone to domi for service and AR crystal which looks great and the sec@12 is so smooth and a FC GP which has the stuttering.

need another AP thinking of the V7 with the white dial and hopefully correct dwo to be released soon but I'm also tempted for the new J12 panda with the deco plates. Mmmm decisions decisions...

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
yeh I guess he quotes 12 weeks to cover himself at busy times I guess it maybe less. I guess you just need more AP's so you don't mind losing one for a little while ha. I've got a ti Schumacher that I brought from guru which had already gone to domi for service and AR crystal which looks great and the sec@12 is so smooth and a FC GP which has the stuttering.

need another AP thinking of the V7 with the white dial and hopefully correct dwo to be released soon but I'm also tempted for the new J12 panda with the deco plates. Mmmm decisions decisions...

Thanks for the reply.. I do have an LBJ though.. loving both of them, and it is not easy to part one of them yet.. I will, I just need a bit more time with them both, then the LBJ will go to be modded, and the Survivor will go to Domi. I just wished he still does AR work though.. but oh well..

and congrats on the upgraded ti Schumi.. great watch