• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Last Pam question (for a while)

SLK55

28/7/06
So I ordered a "fiddy" and now I am wanting to start getting straps. How do I obtain the Pam strap screwdriver?? (and possibly a box/papers)...anyone has a good sourse?

Also, I see straps being sold without buckles. How do attacha abuckle to these?

Thanks again,

koopia

21/7/06
Box/screwdriver etc, ask your favourite dealer. I think most of them have that stuff.

Buckle is either attached with a screwbar or springbar depending on the buckle.

buckeye

11/4/06
SLK:

you're going to need a 1.6 mm screwdriver...you can generally pick them up at a place like Home Depot or there are inexpensive sets on e-Bay......the buckle will have a screw which you can remove when changing it to another strap...same size screw.....BTW, for a fiddy you will want a 26 mm stap

SLK55

28/7/06
Thanks! Perfect info. Thats why I love this forum - quick question - quick no nonsense answer.

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
SLK55 said:
Thanks! Perfect info. Thats why I love this forum - quick question - quick no nonsense answer.

What :!: Ya don't want all that other B/S or wankery :?: :) Hey, where did you source the 127? You may wish to consider Davidsen's blue AR crystal: awesome upgrade.

--- BBB

SLK55

28/7/06
I ordered the "fiddy" from a dealer here - RaZoRFisH. I will do a review when it gets here. It was shipped CONUS on Thursday.

If I consider any mods, at all, it will be through Davidsen ;) His stuff looks awesome.