• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Larger TD vs Small

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
Does Sead ship to CONUS or does he only serve EU customers?

I'm fairly certain Sead will ship anywhere in the world, he's just one of the relatively few dealers that also has UK stock on a fairly regular basis.

redtien7

Known Member
1/9/16
I buy all my watches from Trusty (Andrew ) who is not a TD on this forum. I have had excellent service and contact and in 14 purchases this year so far not one single issue with delivery, payment or watch quality. I have rejected only two watches from QC, but I am a bit fussy.
I tend to stick to one supplier, if I am happy, as I believe it gives me some gravitas and leads to better attention and the benefit of the doubt if there was an issue.

Just curious based on your help on my other post regarding QC expectations on our reps; what does it take for you to decide to reject a watch?

Or to put it better, why did you reject those two watches? :)

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Just curious based on your help on my other post regarding QC expectations on our reps; what does it take for you to decide to reject a watch?

Or to put it better, why did you reject those two watches? :)

One was an AP diver V7 which I asked for with closed back and my QC photos were the wrong model with glass back

The other was a GMT CHS BLNR on which I felt the bezel was below an acceptable standard