• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lady's Rolex Yacht Master movement help

marcinflair

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/5/15
Guys!

Need some advice, I got gen complete Yacht Master case, trying to build a watch;) can anyone help to find a working 2235 movement or suggest a movement that will fit the case?

Not sure if I will go with YM dial and hands or go crazy and put a Cellini dial and hands there;)) yeah I know;)

The case comes with gen crown tube and steam so I think the steam will only fit the 2235 movement? Am I right?

Any advice will be much appreciated guys!

Many thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Hi, my advice will be to put a YM dial with YM hands and the red seconds into a YM case:) From pics the BP YM dial looks very good.
Next You could go crazy and put the Cellini dial into a Cellini case;)

The stem will only fit the 2235 movement but You can unscrew it and use/transfer the crown:)

(just wanted to follow this thread to see what You can use as a movement, if a TC would fit prob. it would be ideal)

marcinflair

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/5/15
Hi, my advice will be to put a YM dial with YM hands and the red seconds into a YM case:) From pics the BP YM dial looks very good.
Next You could go crazy and put the Cellini dial into a Cellini case;)

The stem will only fit the 2235 movement but You can unscrew it and use/transfer the crown:)

(just wanted to follow this thread to see what You can use as a movement, if a TC would fit prob. it would be ideal)

Thanks mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk