• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM359 – a brief declaration of love in pics!

Abba Zabba Zoo

13/12/12
You made me curious... I have the 312 on a 7750, and i just looked at my new 359 and 'old' 312 next to each other, and I can definitely spot a difference. Just confirming, for those who care.

I guess those people may opt for the 7750 instead. KW still sells that version, too. On their website it sells for $388, while Sead asks $259 for the newer P.9000/Seagull version. I don't know if Sead still offers the 7750 as well...

SteveG

29/6/06
I've had my KW 359 from Sead with Seagull movt. and I can honestly say that I really don't see that much of a sweep difference, especially with the smaller second hand. It's not as drastic as when they put the low beat 6497 in the 111's etc. and then opted for the accurate beat versions later on. Plus the Seagull has the balance wheel a little closer to where it should be vs. the 7750. Can't really beat the price for these.

Abba Zabba Zoo

13/12/12
I've had my KW 359 from Sead with Seagull movt. and I can honestly say that I really don't see that much of a sweep difference, especially with the smaller second hand. It's not as drastic as when they put the low beat 6497 in the 111's etc. and then opted for the accurate beat versions later on. Plus the Seagull has the balance wheel a little closer to where it should be vs. the 7750. Can't really beat the price for these.

I totally agree with you Steve. It's something very personal I guess. Anyway, good to have both options available.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

pamegalex

Renowned Member
20/8/14
Great watch and even better strap if I may add mate!

Got mine from Sead with a Seagull as my first PAM rep and couldn't be more happy with it. Sweeping seconds didn't bother me one bit as the overall appearance of the dial is just stunning!

BUT... the only downfall to this amazing rep for me was the CG and the lever. The lever was REALLY loose for mine and 2 months into wearing it, the CG came off and wouldn't screw back in. Was unsure whether it was a QC issue but Sead told me that all KW CG lever is a little loose. Currently waiting for him to send replacement screws so I can get that beauty the wrist time it deserves.

Abba Zabba Zoo

13/12/12
Thanks mate. My CG lever is a (little) bit loose as well. Perhaps Sead is right on KW CG's relatively easily coming off after some time, I really can't tell -- mine seems to be screwed-in solidly for the time being. I don't have one daily beater, so perhaps that helps conserving it... Anyway, I hope the replacement screws Sead is sending you, will do the trick. Good luck!

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
I believe they are hit or miss. The one i got for myself and it was not as tight as i liked. Not loose per-say, but didnt have that patented click we all love. But i got one for a friend and his was perfect

jacobkr

Known Member
22/12/14
mine is on the way :) it also will be my firs PAM. love this watch.
can you please post a photo when the date wheel shows the date 25.
thank you :)