• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KS watches (EU) - WELCOME

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
That’s cool another EU vendor... not good for my bank account though....

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Reactions: KSwatches

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
****CV19 UPDATE****

In many EU countries, local postal carriers are not permitting customers to sign packages on delivery, which is concerning for us all.

On numerous occasions, packages are being left on the doorstep with the postman signing on behalf of the customer. This results in an unacceptable risk level for lost in post and with no clear means of establishing whether the buyer received the item or not.

Shipping out of U.K. is also very disorganised. Many packages are being delayed at Langley exit terminal.

As you can appreciate, the risk of a Lost/delayed parcel is too highly at this time and as a result we are only shipping to U.K. until further notice.

Regards,
KS

Last edited:

Halien

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/20
****CV19 UPDATE****

In many EU countries, local postal carriers are not permitting customers to sign packages on delivery, which is concerning for us all.

On numerous occasions, packages are being left on the doorstep with the postman signing on behalf of the customer. This results in an unacceptable risk level for lost in post and with no clear means of establishing whether the buyer received the item or not.

Shipping out of U.K. is also very disorganised. Many packages are being delayed at Langley exit terminal.

As you can appreciate, the risk of a Lost/delayed parcel is too highly at this time and as a result we are only shipping to U.K. until further notice.

Regards,
KS

Would you consider another states at buyer risk? In Slovakia there is always sign at delivery as requirement

Halien

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/20
****CV19 UPDATE****

Regards,
KS

Another *countries* not states

victor_watch_82

Horology Curious
20/11/20
Hello there,

I am interested in a Rolex 116610 LN.
Do you guys have something in stock?

PS I am new to the forum, so if this is not the proper way to contact you, I apologise.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a mit Tapatalk