• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KS Virgin

Jamie76

Certified
6/7/19
UK
First time with KS. Bought a couple of watches and really smooth experience with good communication. Why did I try them when i was still happy with my usual TD;

- I liked the idea of having a TD that is also long term members and regularly post about watches and add reviews. They don;t just sell them but are active participants. They'll offer you advice that is warranted if you ask.

- Being based in UK the concept that they will receive the watch first and check it over takes any stress out of customs/DOA issues. Its a great idea for those of us who live in UK/Europe. You essentially have knowledgeable member(s) receiving your watch first and making sure nothing is amiss in the same country. It's like shopping at Argos :)

- All in price (including postage) was cheaper by about 25 quid per watch versus my previous purchases. For those in UK, Direct transfer avoids any additional credit card/paypal fees and you avoid rip off exchange rates as you pay in GBP.

And the two watches:

Reactions: Rickhardth