• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Known Rep Clasp/Bracelet/SEL Codes

SJS101

Known Member
27/6/13
CONUS
Asked jTime for an ARF bracelet together with my order for a 114060 and the clasp code is 1LD. What do you think? Is this an actual ARF bracelet? List says it's Clean but I read somewhere they are the same now. Is that true?
What are the SEL codes on yours? Just approved the same bracelet with T2A SEL code which appears to be VSF end links

Last edited:

SJS101

Known Member
27/6/13
CONUS
I bought a Clean from Geektime 2 weeks ago and it looks like the same batch. Clasp code and stickers. 1LD on clasp and T2A on SEL. But I don't know if Clean and ARF is the same factory now.
How did yours do on your sub? Got the same batch on the way.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
I recently bought vsf126610 and the clasp code is 3VV, I haven’t seen that referenced in this tread. I have seen it mentioned in VSF Tread. The watch also had a serial 2R20X…. Which has been meantioned as a early vsf number and rep of a rep vsf serial.
Yes the new VSF clasp code for the 126610LN/LV models are using the 3VV clasp codes.

Reactions: innerlogik

SJS101

Known Member
27/6/13
CONUS
@Theodizee that is exactly the plan I have with the ARF bracelet that's on the way. I have a VSF sub bracelet with guidelock on my 39mm Explorer I now and the SELs sit exactly like yours in the linked thread plus the glidelock has spoiled me to death with the adjustments. I may get a good look at the original BP SELs again and use the ARF glidelock clasp. I wasn't immediately in love with the BP SEL's but the gen doesn't have the recesses so if it's even decent after a second look I'll go with them...maybe.

Reactions: Theodizee

unclebg

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/9/20
I have a white gold Daytona which I bought in Istanbul about 4 years ago with the clasp code 6LV.
Does anyone have any idea of which factory produced this watch?
Many thanks guys

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20

Konstantinos_Sv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/8/22
Greece, Athens
yes:/ i saw that code inside and something it looks weird and when i read the codes here i didnt see that the noob has that code thats why i look like i dont know what im talking about... i know the code is noob but is it enough to be sure this is replica?

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
yes:/ i saw that code inside and something it looks weird and when i read the codes here i didnt see that the noob has that code thats why i look like i dont know what im talking about... i know the code is noob but is it enough to be sure this is replica?
You answered your own question

Konstantinos_Sv

Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/8/22
Greece, Athens
haha yes first i asked becouse i didnt see the code on the first page but saw it on another thread as a noob and thats why i asked when i read in this thread that the code is a noob i ansewred my Question .... and then i asked another Question with that mess i made .... if its replica 100% becouse i thought the seller its trusted.. and i dont wanna blame him if the code is not enough ... my logic say the code says everything but i dont know a lot... as you can see im a new member so i try to be sure again sorry for the mess

Cam73

Looking Around
30/1/15
Hi, Anyone know the factory for Datejust with clasp code M8N please?

Cheers
Carl

Sleeper Ken

4/8/22
You can add code 5CH for 124300 (41mm Oyster Perpetual) made by EWF and 5NT for their 31mm version

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
Has anyone ever seen the code 6SH on a VSF Submariner 116610 (Hulk)? In the VSF Submariner thread there has always been the code 7GJ. The watch is from April / May 2022.

tongsui

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/5/14
Has anyone ever seen the code 6SH on a VSF Submariner 116610 (Hulk)? In the VSF Submariner thread there has always been the code 7GJ. The watch is from April / May 2022.
Yes , I personally seen both 6sh and 7gj on a hulk , 6sh is rarer these days it seems . The 6sh clasp has a smaller gap at the mouth(aka cat fish mouth )

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
Ja, ich persönlich habe sowohl 6sh als auch 7gj auf einem Hulk, 6sh scheint heutzutage seltener zu sein. Die 6sh-Schließe hat eine kleinere Lücke am Mund (auch bekannt als Katzenfischmaul)

Danke, Bruder. Können Sie erklären, was Sie mit "kleinerem Spalt am Mund" meinen? Die Öffnungsform für die Fingernägel?

Ich mache ein Foto vom VSF Hulk 7GJ von 2020 (rechts mit Rest der geschützten Folie) und dem VSF Hulk von 2022 (linke Seite) -

Last edited: