• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Kindly ID this GMT Movement ? (Bulova Watch)

kyo86sg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/16
it definitely wasn't "easy" but with some patients you can do it. you need the basic tools like screw drivers, hand remover, presser, tweezers and etc. honestly if you are only going to do it once, don't even bother. take it to a watch smith. I did it so I can learn and swap different watches in the future. the tools alone cost me like 80.

Hi [MENTION=118744]gotsung[/MENTION], thanks for your thoughts on this matter.

Wished I saw your comment before I ordered the DG3804 movement! Sharks!!!!! Its inbound to me now.

By the way would you have any picture or thread here that shows your movement installation of the DG3804? how to remove stem, dials and screws..etc?

I Cant seems to find the thread here.

gotsung

8/1/16
Hi [MENTION=118744]gotsung[/MENTION], thanks for your thoughts on this matter.

Wished I saw your comment before I ordered the DG3804 movement! Sharks!!!!! Its inbound to me now.

By the way would you have any picture or thread here that shows your movement installation of the DG3804? how to remove stem, dials and screws..etc?

I Cant seems to find the thread here.
well you can still have the watch smith install it for you. they typically don't have the movement ready anyways. if you really want to install it pm me and I will try to help you.

kyo86sg

23/9/16
well you can still have the watch smith install it for you. they typically don't have the movement ready anyways. if you really want to install it pm me and I will try to help you.

Thanks for this, I will give you a bump once the movement reached me.

Always learning something everyday! :laugh:

kyo86sg

23/9/16
Just realised that the watch have stopped and winding the watch doesn't do a thing. Seems like its having some stem issue. However if i shake the watch accordingly, the second hand move again.

Beautiful GMT watch, crappy movement.
14589752_m.jpg