• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

kinda quiet round here

Andrew_watchlist

Known Member
Supporter
28/4/24
I have been smoking cigars for around 15 years and am pretty sad at the recent prices increases across the board by Habanos SA. Mooting supply issues are the reason to hike all world wide prices in line with Hong Kong.
for years I either imported into UK from puroexpress and often paid no duty or vat on them.
Cohibas are my favorite, remember paying £3 for a siglo 1, and £18 for a 6. happy days (sigh).

Thankfully Romeo and Julietta and H Uppman seems to be more affordable in Spain, So I stock up when i go.

Although the R&J need at least a year in the humidor for me.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
The Habanos went sky everywhere, I find hard to justify their prices, especially that usually in one box you can find some lemons also.
R&J its a solid choice but still expensive
Last 2 years I happily smoked new world cigars and you have some great choices and variety.

Andrew_watchlist

Known Member
Supporter
28/4/24
The Habanos went sky everywhere, I find hard to justify their prices, especially that usually in one box you can find some lemons also.
R&J its a solid choice but still expensive
Last 2 years I happily smoked new world cigars and you have some great choices and variety.
i am paying 7/8 euro each in Ibiza, maybe was old stock? can't say with certainty.