• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Kenneth @ Chazingtime

burns1833

Horology Curious
25/11/16
Hi all. Over the weekend I met Kenneth from Chazingtime and did a lot of trading emails. Kenneth got back to me as fast as fast can be every time . I have ordered two submariners. One date and One no date. I have nearly begged Kenneth to make sure I am getting the quality I expect as a client and hope respects me very hard earned dollar. I have always compared the watches in the QC. I am very very thorough and if doesn't look like the real deal, we will be talking. I will not EVER accept anything less than the best from a seller. I don't wanna hear excuses and I do accept a dealer trying to rip me off as has happened a few times by one particular seller here who has a good reputation, which surprises me greatly since I have read the same exact complaint from other buyers about this seller when it comes to the seller trying to dump inferior and poor quality products on us the buyer/client and not wanting to refund our money.

Kenneth comes across like a very friendly seller who sincerely wants you for the long run. I hope he is a nice guy who cares about his reputation. Integrity is everything we are as people. There are watches I wanna buy. Good Health & Good Music.

Hear some of the songs I have written including the wedding song I had the great honor of writing for my daughter at www.broadjam.com/jimburns and watch me in the movie Cabin 6 at:

https://www.amazon.com/Cabin-6-Jame...e=UTF8&qid=1480911035&sr=1-1&keywords=cabin+6.

It's a 25 minute Hallmark style movie and winner of many awards. Watch it with that one very special partner you have in life. It will make you smile and make you cry and make ya feel really wonderful. Good Health & Good Music.

TheSociety

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
Oh gee another one of these posts. I fully expect another thread in two weeks after he gets his watch complaining about how it's not perfect like the 10k gen [emoji23]

Want to Buy: GEN Rolex Movements and/or Franken Sub / GMT / v72 or DW Daytonas!

dan89

Renowned Member
4/9/16
people never think about risk (illegal), price ratio between gen and rep, and they are "TD"s "T" means trusted yet they are still paranoid and suspicious.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Hi all. Over the weekend I met Kenneth from Chazingtime and did a lot of trading emails. Kenneth got back to me as fast as fast can be every time . I have ordered two submariners. One date and One no date. I have nearly begged Kenneth to make sure I am getting the quality I expect as a client and hope respects me very hard earned dollar. I have always compared the watches in the QC. I am very very thorough and if doesn't look like the real deal, we will be talking. I will not EVER accept anything less than the best from a seller. I don't wanna hear excuses and I do accept a dealer trying to rip me off as has happened a few times by one particular seller here who has a good reputation, which surprises me greatly since I have read the same exact complaint from other buyers about this seller when it comes to the seller trying to dump inferior and poor quality products on us the buyer/client and not wanting to refund our money.

Kenneth comes across like a very friendly seller who sincerely wants you for the long run. I hope he is a nice guy who cares about his reputation. Integrity is everything we are as people. There are watches I wanna buy. Good Health & Good Music.

Hear some of the songs I have written including the wedding song I had the great honor of writing for my daughter at www.broadjam.com/jimburns and watch me in the movie Cabin 6 at:

https://www.amazon.com/Cabin-6-Jame...e=UTF8&qid=1480911035&sr=1-1&keywords=cabin+6.

It's a 25 minute Hallmark style movie and winner of many awards. Watch it with that one very special partner you have in life. It will make you smile and make you cry and make ya feel really wonderful. Good Health & Good Music.

Nice songs thanks for sharing

While we are off topic. here is some of my guitar playing to share back with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeB_0YBpFN0

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
We're being trolled boys by [MENTION=140209]burns1833[/MENTION]. This MUST be a joke. Nobody is truly this clueless.

dan89

Renowned Member
4/9/16
Me too but what I meant is if it is off topic it goes to the Bin but if it is not then it goes to the Sales Review section... But I think since he buying SubC so thought posting on Rolex/Tudor section but no worries. Up to mods to decide.

I always like to treat noobs with kindness and offer naivety the benefit of the doubt. We all started somewhere.:smile:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I am very very thorough and if doesn't look like the real deal, we will be talking. I will not EVER accept anything less than the best from a seller. I don't wanna hear excuses...

:hehehe:

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
Am I the only one that noticed that the only good reviews on that movie were from this guy who is in it and the guy who wrote it.

CHILLZ23

Known Member
18/9/16
Not interested in his songs, but he makes out like the dealers make the ******* watches... Do the research, get the one you like the look of best... You ain't going to get a clone of a 10k watch, close, but never perfect. Grow up, jeez.

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
what a idiot,if i was ken i send the money back so he can put it where its very dark

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Demanding perfection of a product that's a fraction of the cost.....doesn't add up. I guarantee this is the kind of guy that buys a $30k well maintained muscle car from the 60's and complains that it's not as reliable as one that's been fully restored.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I wouldn't sell this guy a paperclip myself. Your expectations are far, far too high mate.