• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Katt's Watch Repair

Elviscocho

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
Send an email for a FRANKEN HULK
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B Train

7/1/14
Hi Katt,

I understand you don't work on 7750 movements, but do you work on the case tubes or stems? I have a Breitling Super Ocean Heritage chrono with a stripped tube- the crown will not screw in and stays in the wind position. I also have a Pam 162 with what I think is a broken stem- I cannot set the time or wind it. just lock the crown only.The movements on both are fine, just wanted to know if this is something you can repair/replace.

Also, I have some Asian 21J watches and wanted to see if you're interested in them for parts. They all function but are in fantasy cases. I can email or send you photos if you'd like.

Thanks

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
I can always use parts but I still don't work on tubes or crowns on 7750 chronos. If you have any further questions then email me at: [email protected]. Thanks.

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
Thanks received.

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
Roger that...

Mairiachi

Horology Curious
18/7/23
3 miles south of france
Hello,

Excuse my ignorance. I have recently bought this watch that (at least claims) to have the VR3230 movement.

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the watch, it's 5 seconds a day fast but fine otherwise.

Are you able to replace this movement with something better? Also, are you able to provide an opinion on the VR3230?

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
Thanks. Got it.