• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just Saw this video of Engraved AP Diver - Looks like it is released

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Not so sure about the watch, but that car is one hot mess..... damn that's disgusting :laugh::laugh:

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
As few said before to each his own.. it's a nice idea, and frankly, I like the idea, but as an idea, or as something to look at, I don't see myself buying or wearing this.. I saw one on Instagram done in a very nice way, more subtle engraving, and I thought it's nicer than the ones attached on the first page, I think the one below looks really astonishing. I wouldn't wear it, but I would be curious to see it in real life on someone else.

img_160718_024658.jpg

Don't mind the jewelry, not a fan..

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
As few said before to each his own.. it's a nice idea, and frankly, I like the idea, but as an idea, or as something to look at, I don't see myself buying or wearing this.. I saw one on Instagram done in a very nice way, more subtle engraving, and I thought it's nicer than the ones attached on the first page, I think the one below looks really astonishing. I wouldn't wear it, but I would be curious to see it in real life on someone else.

img_160718_024658.jpg

Don't mind the jewelry, not a fan..

Sorry this version looks too African tribal not a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Any updates on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Ok mates, these engraved AP or rolexes are not standard stock reps. They are modded from stock reps as far as I know.