• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JUST PLACED MY FIRST EVER ORDER

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22

Are you sure about that? *johncenagif*
If you look at the thread, those QC pictures are up just for showing purposes, note that the posters did not ask "anything wrong with my watch?"

Everyone in this thread has been polite to you and informed you of the rules. It states that you can't be just posting your QC and asking "Anything wrong with it?" (which you did)...

It needs to have a specific question and/or purpose, such as, "is there a scratch on the dial at 7'o clock".

QC pictures are allowed to be posted once you've approved them or just for show.

Furthermore, calling people names and insulting members.....

You instead called them cunts, nazis, and other things. Not only do you think you're above the rules, you immediately degenerated into calling people names and insults. Seriously. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. It's pathetic.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
If you sad little nazi police had checked the time stamps you might have figured out I was in the middle of uploading the QC pics before the post about “the rules” was posted.

I’ve seen many, many threads with people sharing their QC photos, with people sharing their opinions, no problem? Get off your digital pedestal. Paying a subscription to be assholes to causal forum members looking for help lol. Pathetic.
Watch your language, gratuitious profanities and personal offenses are not tolerated. First and only warning

Dooba

Getting To Know The Place
22/4/24
If you look at the thread, those QC pictures are up just for showing purposes, note that the posters did not ask "anything wrong with my watch?"

Everyone in this thread has been polite to you and informed you of the rules. It states that you can't be just posting your QC and asking "Anything wrong with it?" (which you did)...

It needs to have a specific question and/or purpose, such as, "is there a scratch on the dial at 7'o clock".

QC pictures are allowed to be posted once you've approved them or just for show.

You instead called them cunts, nazis, and other things. Not only do you think you're above the rules, you immediately degenerated into calling people names and insults. Seriously. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. It's pathetic.
Show me where I said “anything wrong with my watch?” Pure slander. I didn’t warrant being attacked the way I was saying things like i must be mentally deranged even though time stamp show the truth, I didn’t see the initial message saying it’s against the rules as I was in middle of uploading.

Instead I get Group attacked from some circle jerker regs and when I respond you guys act like victims like I’m the antagonist lol. Check urself in the mirror too.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Show me where I said “anything wrong with my watch?” Pure slander. I didn’t warrant being attacked the way I was saying things like i must be mentally deranged even though time stamp show the truth, I didn’t see the initial message saying it’s against the rules as I was in middle of uploading.

Instead I get Group attacked from some circle jerker regs and when I respond you guys act like victims like I’m the antagonist lol. Check urself in the mirror too.
Would really appreciate some opinions from the sharps. Thank you.
@Dooba you are relatively new and I am all for second chances. Things can get rough here sometimes but you are the one who raised the tone first with your veiled insults. To any action there's a reaction and adult people are supposed to know how to deal with some criticism or even a challenging tone. Just calm down, nobody wants to harm you. Read the rules and read more in the forum to see how similar situations can escalate or defuse in relation to the OPs attitude.

Dooba

22/4/24

Twice you quoted me on things I never actually said. Go back and actually read it first before you get so excited to jump on the moral superiority train. If people started calling you thing like mentally deranged for an honest mistake would you not tell them to go to hell too?

• Haha
Reactions: Jossé and TESLA760

Untwist1637

I love cats
Patron
19/5/24
@Dooba I get where you are coming from, but this has gotten escalated way out of proportion. I know some of the senior members here are sometimes a bit salty, you should have also noticed that by now. There is no reason to take great personal offense to it. Please let it go.

You seem like a decent guy and this is a great forum -- no need to get things to the point where you never want to come back here.

I will say I *strongly* agree with the rule that people should not be asking for feedback on their QC pics. The whole reddit for that is just stupid and a waste of time in my opinion. Here's why: It shows that you care more about what other people think about the watch than what you think -- that's just wrong. It's kind of a rule to help you be more happy with your own opinions.

To be fair, I think you shouldn't have asked
Would really appreciate some opinions from the sharps
Because to me it is asking for some "expert opinion" on the QC pics. In the thread you cited, maybe you will notice I replied to QC pics with "nice color combo" or something like that. I think it's cool to post the pics if you just want to show off how cool what you got is.

Anyway @Feefo has already extended you an olive branch. Please take it. I'd like to see you enjoy this forum and contribute!

Take Care!

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I'd like to expand on my elaboration. I have overreacted myself with my "last warning", I'm having a stressful day. Sue me.

I would like to remind everyone of this thread:

and put yourself in OP's pants. OP has not reacted ideally that's a fact, but let's just try to be more friendly even to those who have missed to read the rules and have a long way ahead. We've all seen people doing gross missteps but redeeming themselves with valuable contributions, let's just give people a chance.
And to @Dooba , don't take things personally, it's really unnecessary and useless.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
Twice you quoted me on things I never actually said. Go back and actually read it first before you get so excited to jump on the moral superiority train. If people started calling you thing like mentally deranged for an honest mistake would you not tell them to go to hell too?
You are not allowed to post QC photos without specific concerns regarding some suspected flaws you spotted, period. This is the written rule. You are in the blink of having some trouble if you keep going this way.

Dooba

22/4/24
Thats fair enough. All squashed in my books. Thank you and cheers. I'll upload a few pics of my watch when it arrives, just to show it off, not for opinions lol

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Thats fair enough. All squashed in my books. Thank you and cheers. I'll upload a few pics of my watch when it arrives, just to show it off, not for opinions lol
If you already GL'd the watch, posting QC pics for the other members' benefit/pleasure is ok

Reactions: Untwist1637

Dooba

22/4/24
Ok guys so my watch arrived a few days ago. Very happy with it... till today. I take it out the drawer to wear for first time today and its stopped working. Heart sinker. Is there any advice on what to do or am I basically fked?

Dooba

22/4/24
Ok guys so my watch arrived a few days ago. Very happy with it... till today. I take it out the drawer to wear for first time today and its stopped working. Heart sinker. Is there any advice on what to do or am I basically fked?
God works in mysterious ways. its working again lol

Dooba

22/4/24
well ya learn something new everyday!

Does Rolex stop working if you don't wear it?

Rolex watches are powered by a Perpetual rotor inside the watch that gently swings as you move your wrist, transferring energy to the mainspring of the watch. If you take your watch off and set it aside it will retain its charge for about two days, depending on the model.

Dooba

22/4/24
I do now. Funny I must have watched at least 30 youtube videos on rolex's even to the point of learning about their "scarce" business model but never anybody talking about that. Trusty is legit. Great comms, great watch. Will recommend to friends

Reactions: Untwist1637

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
I do now. Funny I must have watched at least 30 youtube videos on rolex's even to the point of learning about their "scarce" business model but never anybody talking about that. Trusty is legit. Great comms, great watch. Will recommend to friends
That applies not just to Rolex, my friend, but to all mechanical watches. You need to wind it up with the crown or give the watch a gentle spin to get it going if it stops.

Dooba

22/4/24
Last time I owned/wore a watch was when I was like 7 years old. I am number 1 watch fish

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Smh GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha
Reactions: Jossé