• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JUST PLACED MY FIRST EVER ORDER

Dooba

Getting To Know The Place
22/4/24
After months of doing research ive decided to pull the trigger and have ordered the ROYP032 - CLEAN oyster perp 36mm Black.

opted for payment via BITCOIN as it has an additional 5% discount.

will provide QC photos soon.

Dooba

22/4/24
Just sent payment via Bitcoin. Very easy. Awaiting QC photos. will share the journey.

Dooba

22/4/24
sent Andrew an email today for update as its been 3 days past the 4-12 days for QC photos. To his credit he responded in less than 10 min.

He said hes still waiting on clean factory to deliver the watch to him.

Untwist1637

I love cats
Patron
19/5/24
Chill out. He'll take care of you. No need to micro him. Customs is next -- it's the same deal you just need some faith.

Reactions: TESLA760

Dooba

22/4/24
Chill out. He'll take care of you. No need to micro him. Customs is next -- it's the same deal you just need some faith.
Yeah all good. About to post the QC photos I received just now. would really appreciate your opinion

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
Please read these before you do man;

Reactions: TESLA760 and j-unit

Dooba

22/4/24
Here are some of the QC photos that arrived today. Would really appreciate some opinions from the sharps. Thank you.

***mod edit: QC rules infraction

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Untwist1637

Untwist1637

I love cats
Patron
19/5/24
one second??? I don't have a gen that's that good. Maybe the seikos come close. that's awesome. if you can't tell I care more about the accuracy of the movement than the watch. Watch looks nice too -- very tasteful!

• Love
Reactions: Dooba

Dooba

22/4/24
thanks guys. wasn't looking to nit pick with the watch, just wanted to make sure its got the thumbs up from experienced rep collectors. God bless.

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
just wanted to make sure its got the thumbs up from experienced rep collectors. God bless.
Thats against the rules......you should re-read them. Nobody cares about your QC photos, that's for you, not us.
Greeting Good Vibes GIF by Diamond D. Real Estate

Last edited:
Reactions: TESLA760

Dooba

22/4/24
Thats against the rules......you should re-read them. Nobody cares about your QC photos, that's for you, not us.
Greeting Good Vibes GIF by Diamond D. Real Estate
It was because of posts shared like mine that turned me from skeptic into a first time buyer. The only value some of you provide is flexing the rules. Can only imagine how you behaved during covid.

Thank you to all the people who helped. Thats me done on this forum.

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy
Sometimes is really hard to be polite and educated. @Jossé spent his time to help a new member, pointed him to the right direction, and immediately after his post OP did exactly the opposite. Please @Dooba, read every post carefully; we like to help, but if no one cares, what is it for? Thank you.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
It was because of posts shared like mine that turned me from skeptic into a first time buyer. The only value some of you provide is flexing the rules. Can only imagine how you behaved during covid.

You're mentally disturbed and have no ability to read and follow rules

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground

You are a guest here. People are trying to guide you to safety. You don't get to twist the rules into your beliefs, they're in place for a reason. If you don't like it, go back to Reddit or something.....and take your little alignment tool with ya.

• Love
Reactions: Jossé and TESLA760

Dooba

22/4/24
If you sad little nazi police had checked the time stamps you might have figured out I was in the middle of uploading the QC pics before the post about “the rules” was posted.

I’ve seen many, many threads with people sharing their QC photos, with people sharing their opinions, no problem? Get off your digital pedestal. Paying a subscription to be assholes to causal forum members looking for help lol. Pathetic.

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
[...] you sad little nazi police [...]
I am having a hard time making out where this train of thought will lead us. People with that kind of mindset hardly ever are the amicable type tbh.

I’ve seen many, many threads with people sharing their QC photos, with people sharing their opinions, no problem?
That may well be, but I highly doubt that it has been on this platform where you are a guest right now.

Last edited:

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
If you sad little nazi police had checked the time stamps you might have figured out I was in the middle of uploading the QC pics before the post about “the rules” was posted.

I’ve seen many, many threads with people sharing their QC photos, with people sharing their opinions, no problem? Get off your digital pedestal. Paying a subscription to be assholes to causal forum members looking for help lol. Pathetic.
You really need to work on your attitude, buddy. You're not going to get much help here in the future if you keep this up.

Dooba

22/4/24
I am having a hard time making out where this train of thought will lead us. People with that kind of mindset hardly ever are the amicable type tbh.

That may well be, but I highly doubt that it has been on this platform where you are a guest right now.

Are you sure about that? *johncenagif*