• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just Ordered from theonewatches, what was your experience

ZekeStanis

Looking Around
8/12/23
Milwaukee WI
Just ordered Patek Phillppe Aquanaut. With a rubber orange band. I like the look online and the price was good. I ordered though ONE WATCH. The contact was good. They answered the questions i had. But now i wait and wonder if i did the right thing. Has anyone ordered from ONE WATCH? Does anyone have a PP Aquanaut? I figured it is rare enough that even f there is some minor things not correct very few people will notice.

Reactions: Gill777

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
H7iekP.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "new members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section to introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (in all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because you will be NOT yet eligible / allowed to sell as you need to meet certain criteria / be certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We love to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Just ordered Patek Phillppe Aquanaut. With a rubber orange band. I like the look online and the price was good. I ordered though ONE WATCH. The contact was good. They answered the questions i had. But now i wait and wonder if i did the right thing. Has anyone ordered from ONE WATCH? Does anyone have a PP Aquanaut? I figured it is rare enough that even f there is some minor things not correct very few people will notice.

Can you please list the contact details you used?

Web site URL
Phone number(s)
Etc.

We do have a trusted dealer called "Theonewatches" (Steve), but not "ONE WATCH". I want to first make sure that you ordered from the real TD and not an impostor / scammer / copy cat.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Just make sure you used the link provided to one watch from our TD list.

Steve I'd say is one of the better communicator and provider, he does his best.

I have a gen Aquanaut, when you get yours, post the photos so I can compare

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Does anyone have a PP Aquanaut?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that there may be one or two fellas who have a Patek Aquanaut among our 260,000+ members. 🤭😉

I figured it is rare enough that even f there is some minor things not correct very few people will notice.

Well, it's definitely true that the average person you'll run into during your day won't know the difference. But that's probably more due to almost any watch looking the same to them, and less due to Pateks being rare. 😆

Even the best haute horlogerie rep won't fool an expert like our members tripdog or Legend who know the most minute details of those watches. So running into a whole group of experienced collectors at a watch meet & greet will probably have a high chance of you being called out... During a regular day much less so. But mostly because 99.9999% of the Earth's population couldn't care less about what's on your wrist. 😉

ZekeStanis

Looking Around
8/12/23
Milwaukee WI
Can you please list the contact details you used?

Web site URL
Phone number(s)
Etc.

We do have a trusted dealer called "Theonewatches" (Steve), but not "ONE WATCH". I want to first make sure that you ordered from the real TD and not an impostor / scammer / copy cat.
Noob mistake. Yes it is "theonewatches" I used the link in the TD section.

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Noob mistake. Yes it is "theonewatches" I used the link in the TD section.

I have ordered watches from Theonewatches in the past and everything went well. This TD is actually one of the more pleasant and friendlier ones to communicate with, so I'd definitely recommend them, in particular to newbies!

ducxmira

Horology Curious
16/2/23
Germany
I highly recommend Steve from TheOneWatches! I've purchased from them multiple times and have had nothing but smooth experiences with communication and the ordering process. Steve is extremely friendly and easy to work with, making them the perfect choice for anyone new to ordering watches!

Reactions: Gill777

ducxmira

Horology Curious
16/2/23
Germany

Almost makes you wonder if he has a review section....
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have recently joined this forum actively and was not aware that there is a dedicated section for reviewing traders. I appreciate you letting me know. I will definitely check it out and leave my feedback for any traders I have dealt with in the past. (y)