• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

just ordered br02 carbon

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
just this minute ordered this watch as iv been eyeing it up for months now, will do a little review when it arrives in uk.

P

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Ordered this 3 weeks ago and still not got it, the tracking info has been the same for 5 days it says Beijing forwarded for export please tell me that its left china.

P

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Just found out that its not even left china yet Im pissed I pay extra for epress mail to find out 3 weeks after paying its not even left china grrr.

P

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I suppose this is not the fault of the dealer? What did he send it with?

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
EMS I know its not Honts fault Im not blaming Hont at all, he shipped it a week after I paid and gave me tracking no.

Very frustrating waiting having to take time off work to know that im here then find out its not even left china

P

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
just phoned parcelforce spoke to a very helpful woman she said that theres another 23 parcels in this container either sitting at the airport or on the plane over here.

Sucks having to wait this long for something that usually takes 2 weeks max, wish Hont would have shipped it quicker, as I paid on 25/11 and he shipped it 8/12 thats nearly 2 weeks it took him to ship it.

P

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Postal services in the UK are a mess right now. It took 5 days to deliver a package from Liverpool to me in Manchester :facepalm:

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
It's crazy this time of year, no getting around that. I'd give it at least another two weeks before I started checking status. Be happy you didn't order around CNY or you'd be staring down a few months wait.

fredmertz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/10
I am relatively new so maybe I don't have the right to say this, but this could be the worst thread I've ever seen.

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Well thanks fredmertz, how insightful of you. you didnt have to read it maybe go and start a thread which has more action or drama.

I only started this thread like a lot of members here as i was excited about getting a new rep but the shipping is taking the piss.

So if you have nothing useful/helpful or interesting to say bugger off

P

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
i fear the same waiting game is upon me now...

shipped on the 26th and tracking number is still showing invalid on usps website :(

Papi

Known Member
8/3/10
How was the quality of the watch? I'm ordering a Pan from Hont in a few days. Thanks

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
looking wise its great the case/pvd especially.

The dial wasnt quite straight
the inner bezel didnt align properly
the lume was nowhere near as good as i thought it was going to be
it stops randomly
what do you expect for a £100 rep lol

the first 2 are now sorted and i relumed it but its a little bit crap and the last one will hopefully be taken care of with a new mvt

P

Hont is a good dealer