• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered a classic fusion 38mm

W-bell24

Looking Around
10/6/18
Congratulations. The watch fits your wrist perfectly. As per our previous conversation, what is the overall case length? Thank you.

Just measured mine and lug to lug is approx 45mm (only have a cloth tape measure) hope this helps.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/18
My Hublot arrived today.

i ordered from puretime on the 30th August. On the 1st September i was sent QC pics. I agreed and today 10th September i received the watch delivered to my address in the UK.

All feedback welcome.

I am happy with the watch, the only downside is you can hear the movement. I wasnt sure if you would hear it on these top quality replicas, and as this is my 1st rep im used to hearing no noise from my gen datejust 31mm. I have attached pics next to the rolex so you can see the size difference

cheers

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1eyz9804c/

Do you mind sharing the following?
- your wrist size
- length of the strap

thank you!

frankdux1987

Certified
27/8/18
Do you mind sharing the following?
- your wrist size
- length of the strap

thank you!

My wrist is 7". I will have to measure the strap later for you, but there is a couple of more holes so it can fit bigger wrists

Reactions: 7715

8/3/18
My wrist is 7". I will have to measure the strap later for you, but there is a couple of more holes so it can fit bigger wrists

Thanks!
i have a small wrist...... thus, hope it would be too long.

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
38mm is definitely to small. I got the 42mm and still feels small compared to a sub. The measurement is with the crown. So definitely go for a 42 or larger ;)

Btw I'm selling my 42mm in grey titanium with 2 straps from EU. Pm if interested, will put it up in sales section probably next week

mrxciter

21/8/17
42mm for a man i find is better, even on small wrists i thing the 38mm looks too small

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
I tried the 42 and the 44mm big bangs in an ad and they both fit me well. I have 6 in wrists. Don't worry about the straps guys the clasp gets in the perfect spot on the underside when you wear it.

Vintagerolly

26/7/18
my wrist is 6.5" I feel 40mm is the sweet spot for me (for dive watches), anything else I prefer smaller. I think that watch looks great and 38mm is fine (atleast for my wrist!)

Reactions: vcappp

Kieran1B

28/7/17
Has anyone purchased the rose gold grey dial model?
If so what’s it like?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI