• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got ripped off by 360knockoffs

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I ordered TAG Heuer Monaco 24 from 360knockoffs.org. I recieved package today, opened it and there was old beat up cheap plastic watch that doesn't work! I got ripped off! They charged my credit card $160. Please do not order from 360knockoffs.org!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I dont know if I can get my $160 back? Probably not.

LaCroix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/11/12
call your cc company. They will be happy to put your money back in your acct. Also, you want to cancel your cc numbers and have them issue a new one while you are at it.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
They have 2 webpage one which I ordered from www.replicacoolcom.com and another 360knockoffs.org - same people same email address.
here is the invoice
Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 1222000028
Date Ordered: Friday 30 November, 2012
Detailed Invoice:
http://www.replicacoolcom.com/account_history_info.html?order_id=1222000028

Products
1 x Tag Heuer Monaco 24 Concept Working Chronograph PVD Case with Black Dial
(15115) = $128.00
Sub-Total: $128.00
Shipping Fee (EMS: 5-15 Days): $29.99
Total: $157.99

They actually sent me Tag Heuer box but the watch inside is some cheap shit with electronic display that was used and it doesn't work!!! Im really pissed off about that

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I am sorry to hear that. Stick to our trusted dealers, you will get what you ordered there.

Callecobra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/12
:angry:That's bad! Scammers of the worst kind! Spread the word and stick to RWI trusted dealers from now on. Then you'll be safe.

boostin20

8/9/10
USA
File with your CC company, and do like Dr. said next time. We all live and learn.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
damn, it turned out my girlfriend with her friend play a joke on me. She took the package, opened it and put there some really shitty plastic watch (dunno where she got it from). She closed the package and left in front of the door.

This morning she switched the watches again when I was taking a shower. When I opened that box again I was what the hell - then I knew it was her since she's a big jokester.
But yesterday I was quite pissed off when I saw that crappy plastic watch :)

waterluver

3/7/11
damn, it turned out my girlfriend with her friend play a joke on me. She took the package, opened it and put there some really shitty plastic watch (dunno where she got it from). She closed the package and left in front of the door.

This morning she switched the watches again when I was taking a shower. When I opened that box again I was what the hell - then I knew it was her since she's a big jokester.
But yesterday I was quite pissed off when I saw that crappy plastic watch :)

i would dump that crazy bitch

Devedander

20/10/06
Funny as it is glad it got cleared up before you made the chargeback... if this had been a TD and a chargeback went through hell woulda broke loose...