• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got my first yacht!

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
Thanks KBH for the great watch!
I'll have to say he was very very kind and helpful
I'd def. buy off him anytime and recommend him hands down for a sale or trade.

I appologize in advance about the pic quality..
mom seems to have misplaced our camera so had to uses the cellphone.

and now.. the goods !

First thing I noticed was how good this watch was packaged.
Now I have only received 2 watches so far, but I've gotten many things in the mail and this has to be one of the nicest wrapped things ever!
Very much care went into the packaging of this watch.

and now the watch!
0801081151a.jpg

0801081152.jpg

0801081153.jpg

0801081159.jpg

I know I have to fix that zit.. I'm gettin on it trust me!

and the wrist shot
0801081222.jpg

I can't see to many flaws.. but then again I've never seen a real yacht in person.
I'm sure theirs prob a lot of them..
don't rain on my sunshine!

comments and constructive criticism is always welcome.

-Ex

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
Hey, that's not a yacht!

Congrats on your new watch; I've always liked the look of the Yacht-master. Got one for my dad a few months ago and he never takes it off. :)

btw.. you might want to edit your post to remove the pics of packaging.. I don't know how much it really matters, but better to not HELP customs stop our packages. 8)

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Congrats on the 2nd watch...buying second hand from good members is not a bad way to go. :D

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Gald to hear you liked it. Just had to log on from a mini vacation in St. Petersburg and wass glad to see this post.

Wear it in good health. It ws my pleasure.

Pat O'Brien

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/07
swissaddict said:
Hey, that's not a yacht!

Congrats on your new watch; I've always liked the look of the Yacht-master. Got one for my dad a few months ago and he never takes it off. :)

btw.. you might want to edit your post to remove the pics of packaging.. I don't know how much it really matters, but better to not HELP customs stop our packages. 8)
Ditto on the Dad purchase, mine never even owned a stainless steel watch before! I think he now realizes what he's been denying himself all these years :D

b16a2

13/1/07
Nice purchase! I saw a gen Yachty the other day, the dial looks something else in the flesh! Wear it well!

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I have constructively criticized your comments :p

Wait where's the boat? Congrats.

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
Yours looks great! I bet you'll struggle taking it off tonight! I didn't take mine off for a week! I like this model so much I have three. A Noob, MBW and a TWP with mods.

Congrats!

Matt

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

urge.....to have....Yachty....rising... [smilie=tongue4.gif]
[smilie=notworthy.gif] HAIL ROLEX! lol

Congrats 7thy!
Spirit.

iwcforme

Known Member
5/6/08
Hey Matt - do you notice any real difference between the thre Yachties you have?
What mods did you do?

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
Yes I do, The MBW feels the best, actually I never admit this but 4 years ago I bought a Y-Master from Perfect Replicas for $800 bucks, I did not know about the deals we get now. So that Watch really feels the best and works like a champ. The dial and bezel everything is great. The only thing I noticed with that one was after a lot of exposure to the sun the red Y-Master font almost faded away. I need to get a new high-end dial to drop in. So, back to your question.

1. The super Noob-move Perfect Replica $800 killer - only problem was the faded red Y-MASTER

2. MBW - Things I noticed is the dial looks a bit white with a hint of yellow

3. Noobfactory - very nice, Dial looks closer but still seems lighter, seems light in weight to me - more than the the above-mentioned

4. TWP - looks very good for a $99 watch, bezel turn a bit cheap but ok...

Take care,

Matt