• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got my first rep.

Mikie C

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/2/24
I wasn’t sure what to expect when buying my first ever replica. I read quite a bit of information from this forum. I ordered a VSF Rolex 126610 LN from InTime. I am quite surprised at how well this watch looks, feels and functions. I’m now looking forward to my next watch.This forum is a great resource for all things rep.

Last edited:

t.m.m

Known Member
Certified
10/11/23
Nuremberg, Germany
I wasn’t sure what to expect when buying my first ever replica. I read quite a bit of information from this forum. I ordered a VSF Rolex 126610 LN from InTime. I am quite surprised at how well this watch looks, feels and functions. I’m now looking forward to my next watch.This forum is a great resource for all things rep.
Thanks, but we know... :love:

inzaneip

Looking Around
17/4/24
Mike I want to order the same from them, can you share some pictures of this watch? and your time line ?

Mikie C

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/2/24
I'm not sure if I can figure out the pictures thing. But, the timeline was pretty quick. I started getting my QC pictures within 24 hours. They were all very clear pictures, so no guessing. I live in Alberta, Canada. So, the shipping took about 2 weeks. Which i thought was pretty fast. I'll try and post a couple pictures later today.

tbandy

Supporter
Certified
16/6/21
Miami, FL USA
Enjoy it friend, and as the first replica you went to the top, you will not repent.
You couldn't choose a better purchase (y)

Reactions: Dave2302

TheBigJS

Play nicely
Supporter
Certified
7/12/22
UK
They're bang on, any VSF 11xxxx or 12xxxx Sub in steel is pretty much NWBIG (not worth buying in gen).
Mine is a couple of years old now, and I really do think of it as gen, my boss has a gen (116610LN), we both agree, utter waste of money, discounting the potential slight increase in value over time.
Obv hindsight is a wonderful thing but as a wise investor once pointed out, it's bloody hard to catch an knife on the way up or the way down.
The day I bought my VSF 126610LV, there was a gen in a pawn broker in towns window....you ready for this? £16500! Right now on Chrono24 there's numerous for £12k....ouch!

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302