• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just Got My First Rep from Tony

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Just got my first rep :) I got a submariner 16610lv from the crazy sale. I have to say.. for a hundred bucks with shipping I am really pleased with this item. I know it isn't a perfect rep, but nothing is, and for 100 bucks.. I can't complain. Contact with tony was great and shipping was way faster than expected. Will definitely buy from him in the future. Great dealer.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Looks great

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Bklynboy

3/8/11
is that a high beat movement? if so you got a screaming deal, congrats!

rocky4691

Horology Curious
25/1/13
He has 2 watches I am very interested in and 1 is on sale but I have been trying to contact him for weeks but never get any responses. I am afraid to place order and send payment if I can't even get an answer to a simple question, if anyone can help me with a better way to contact him please email direct at [email protected]. I am also member on both RWG forums and would love to at least buy the watch I want that is on sale and I am ready to order and pay now. I do hope someone here can and will help me out here ASAP. Thanks. Robert. rocky4691. I don't know how this got moved I had it it under Asian7750 so if you anything about Tony please help me get in touch so I can place my order.