• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got my first rep from lucy

rocky111

Horology Curious
26/4/15
Just got my first pam from lucy, i tried to get in touch with several Td but lucy is the one who replies the fastest and consistently thats why i bought from her. Deal with confidence!

rocky111

Horology Curious
26/4/15
Just want to uodate you guys i think i paid $30 +more for my item and $5 more for shipping, i would suggest you ask other TD so you get a more fair price.

mebu

Horology Curious
14/5/15
sorry for the newbie question but does lucy have a website?

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
sorry for the newbie question but does lucy have a website?

what are you talking about? 40 more than who? Lucy's prices are the same as every other TD. Donn't bash a td unless you know the facts.

mebu, no Lucy doesn't have a website, she can get any watch you want though.

egroegart

1/7/13
would you mind posting which watch you got and why you think you were overcharged? post a link to the watch with the specs.

barth

5/10/12
Lucy is far from being the most expensive TD !
She's very good.

rocky111

Horology Curious
26/4/15
Coz usually when you you get fron other td you can get extra discount by paying thru western union, dont get me wrong im not saying lucy is not good, she is great !!!, im just sharing my experience ,she charge 30 usd for ems other TD only $25, andto answer your question i got the pam111 v3 latest ed, I paid 278 usd for it, which after asking i can get the same stuff from intime and puretime for $248 right now! Hope the info is enough egroegart:greedy: Im not bashing guys this is my honest experience, pm me your email egroegart il be happy to forward you all the email, my western union receipt.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friend(rocky111),

Thank you for your approval about my work,
but for the price,I never increased the price of any watch deliberately,I always checked puretime's price,then checked intime's price,then give my customers the price of mine,
usually,for most watches,you use puretime's price reduce $10,then it's mine price,you will find it's almost the same like intime,
so I think it's ok,
for some special cases,like these below,
for a few special watches,some dealer can get a better price from the factory,because they ordered 10 or more of them once time,then they can get a better price from the factory,so they can post a good price too,but all of my watches,only after customer ordered,then I will order from the factory,so I just get the normal price like other dealers in the market,
for another few special watches,the factory don't have them in stock,so seems no dealer can get it now,
but some time I can get them still,because the market have some dealers,they don't sell watches online,they just got few models which is very hot and will sold out soon for sure,then after factory don't have it in stock,they begin to sell them to dealers like me,add some price,they can sell them out easily,to earn money,
so that's why I can get these watches when out of stock,usually,if they don't add too much,I sell them as normal price still,just don't give discount any more,
but if they add too much,I will tell my customers first,

you ordered a PAM 111 of Noob from me,I sold it with price $258+$30 ems shipping fee,
I have told you that watch have KW/V6 version,it's more cheaper than Noob's version,I posted it with special price $188 last year,it's almost the same like Noob's version after they updated the rotor,it's hardly to distinguish,so friend,have you confirmed that puretime's version and intime's version is Noob's version?and their $248 include the EMS shipping fee?for this watch,I really didn't earn much money from you,if puretime and intime can sell it to you with price $248-$25=$223,friend,I really can't do that,
maybe they can get it from Noob with a better price,because in the market,many customers in China like PAM111,but they don't familiar with this rep,so some dealers sell them with cheaper price,told customers it's Noob's version,but in fact,it's KW/V6's version,because you can't find it,
here,I don't mean puretime and intime cheat you,I totally trust them,I just want you know this situation is exist for other dealers in China,not TD in RWI,
and I don't mean KW/V6's version is not good,I have sold many of them,all are very good too,just it's more cheaper than Noob's version,

people who have ordered from me maybe know the shipping fee,no matter to any country,my EMS shipping fee is $30,except Saudi Arabia,

so friend,no matter any one order any watch from me,if you trust me,I can give you my best and reasonable price,
you can ask many other dealer's price too,to compare them,if any one dealer can give you a very good price,and if he is a TD in RWI,you can choose him totally,
for I trust every TD in RWI,I think they can do a good work for you,
but if you want to choose me,even for some models,my price is a little high,I will do my best for the QC and test for you,

write so many words,I just want to say,I never want to sell a expensive price deliberately for any watch,
you can ask other dealer's price first,then tell me,if I can,I will do,you can decide before send the payment.

Best Regards
Lucy

rocky111

Horology Curious
26/4/15
thanks for the feedback lucy, again I just want to say that I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT AND SERVICE YOU ARE AWESOME! I just gave my feedback regarding the price. Im sorry if it came out as negative but I will still consider you for my next purchase and refer you to my friends just because your customer service is awesome!

fakesaint

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/15
thanks for review, Lucy is A1 in service, prompt in email :callme: