• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got in one of my two 3KF Nautilus , what do you guys think?

JvanniMan123

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/19
Yes, they have 2 blue Dial's.

As far as I was aware according to my dealer this was the only one that was available for him to order and actually receive this week. He said he will update me in couple days , I already sent it back to him to be exchanged for another watch I really did not like it at all. Personally Id recommend the Aquanaut over the Nautilus (thats why I kept my steel Aquanaut (couldnt live with the engravings of thr Rubber).

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
As far as I was aware according to my dealer this was the only one that was available for him to order and actually receive this week. He said he will update me in couple days , I already sent it back to him to be exchanged for another watch I really did not like it at all. Personally Id recommend the Aquanaut over the Nautilus (thats why I kept my steel Aquanaut (couldnt live with the engravings of thr Rubber).

Blue dial with box only prototype, I think current stock same your QC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Well,my observation was based on trusty's and purerime's sites, maybe the final version was the one you got, let's see what your dealer says.

JvanniMan123

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/19
Well,my observation was based on trusty's and purerime's sites, maybe the final version was the one you got, let's see what your dealer says.

Talked to my dealer he said the version I got is final version. He also said the white one is better so lets see.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
The 1st polished link is indeed much too long. Also it may be an impression but I found the bezel a little wide, kinda like the PPF. I'll try to do a Photoshop comparison tomorrow to check that feeling. Could you please post a photo that is completely straight? Thanks. Other than that it looks pretty good, good overall finish. Can't comment the blue as highly depends on light

I agree that the bezel looks a bit too wide on some pics, not all. What were the results of your Photoshop comparison? Thanks.

Riverwind85

26/4/18
I made a photo comparison and the bezel looked alright, the first link on the other hand...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I agree that the bezel looks a bit too wide on some pics, not all. What were the results of your Photoshop comparison? Thanks.

So the comparison is not perfect because the 2 pics were not taken exactly at the same angle, but it's close. I'll let everyone judge for themselves but IMO the bezel is slightly too wide, like with the PPF. at the bottom it looks good but at the top and if you compare the side it does look like the polished part is too small, which is because the brushed part is too wide/angle too steep.

You can also clearly see the difference of size regarding the 1st link

Riverwind85

26/4/18
[mention]Tobel [/mention] can you do a comparison like this with gen & pf?

JvanniMan123

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/19

So the comparison is not perfect because the 2 pics were not taken exactly at the same angle, but it's close. I'll let everyone judge for themselves but IMO the bezel is slightly too wide, like with the PPF. at the bottom it looks good but at the top and if you compare the side it does look like the polished part is too small, which is because the brushed part is too wide/angle too steep.

You can also clearly see the difference of size regarding the 1st link

I agree with you, I think too honestly I would not recommend the blue 5711 I did not have the white one yet but the 3KF Blue 5711 is on my stay away from list

Lovegmt73

7/3/20
I think the worst flaw with many reps is the endlink, bigger than gen.

JvanniMan123

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/19
I think the worst flaw with many reps is the endlink, bigger than gen.

I don't understand it though, seems like such a easy thing to get right

Makoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/2/20
Could you put a different bracelet on the watch? i.e. a PPF bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovegmt73

7/3/20
As I can see in the market only PPF has the most accurate rep, endlink included

Reactions: Makoto

Riverwind85

26/4/18
Pf has bad dials... so white dial ppf in my opinion is the best ootb