• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just bought ZF Omega Seamaster 300M

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
It was like a 20% discount during the Chinese new year if you paid with crypto, so I went ahead and risked it.
Thats awesome! But yeah no crypto for me, as you can see I hardly knew what subreddit was :p

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
QUICK UPDATE:

So from what I can gather on forums and sub Reddits, people from other TDs have gotten QCs for exact same ZF that I ordered just days after the order date. So hopefully @puretime can get things going aswell.

Also found out other TDs have discounts. Hopefully Puretime can match that since I’ve been a returning customer.

If they do I’ll be super happy!

Keep you guys posted.
There will be no difference with any payment method, ZF did not ship last week, but he will ship to us tonight, you should be able to receive the QC drawing tomorrow.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
There will be no difference with any payment method, ZF did not ship last week, but he will ship to us tonight, you should be able to receive the QC drawing tomorrow.
Sounds good. I emailer sales@puretime but haven’t gotten any answers. Would you be so kind and have them respond to me about my request for a discount?

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
So as promised by Puretime QCs came in today! 👍🏻 Great job!

I’m asked for two detailed pictures, one of the 7 marker which seem to be cracked, and the 4 marker which has some kind of dot on it. Otherwise good!

Route66

24/4/21
What do you mean?
Take a look at the serial # of the movement (and at the lightly poor finishing of the red writing of the number itself) and at the "Omega master co-axial 8800" insert attached to the rotor.
You will find out that such movement is the one adopted by ORF, while ZF used to adopt its own movement so far.
Case is by ZF, no doubt about that.

9376a498.jpg

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Take a look at the serial # of the movement (and at the lightly poor finishing of the red writing of the number itself) and at the "Omega master co-axial 8800" insert attached to the rotor.
You will find out that such movement is the one adopted by ORF, while ZF used to adopt its own movement so far.
Case is by ZF, no doubt about that.
I see what you mean! That’s crazy!
Does ORF have worse movement or pretty much same same?

Route66

24/4/21
That’s crazy!
Maybe ZF movements scarcity is the reason why ZF SMP's were hard to source by TD lately, so ZF had to find an alternative.
@Bpyfu is still waiting for his white dial ZF since 2 weeks, AFAIK.

Does ORF have worse movement or pretty much same same?
ORF winding is unidirectional as ZF is (while VSF is bidirectional), so from this point of view they are just the same. Rotor will helicopter more than your previous VSF in both cases.
If you are not annoyed by the poor finishing of the red writings, which is ORF trademark 😆, I would consider those two quite at the same level.
Be aware that I only have a ZF, so this conclusion is based on what I have learnt here, since i never had an ORF in my hands so far.
Maybe this thread by @NaviChief could be useful to you:

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Maybe ZF movements scarcity is the reason why ZF SMP's were hard to source by TD lately, so ZF had to find an alternative.
@Bpyfu is still waiting for his white dial ZF since 2 weeks, AFAIK.

ORF winding is unidirectional as ZF is (while VSF is bidirectional), so from this point of view they are just the same. Rotor will helicopter more than your previous VSF in both cases.
If you are not annoyed by the poor finishing of the red writings, which is ORF trademark 😆, I would consider those two quite at the same level.
Be aware that I only have a ZF, so this conclusion is based on what I have learnt here, since i never had an ORF in my hands so far.
Maybe this thread by @NaviChief could be useful to you:

Can I hire you to be my personal rep shopper! 😘

I loooooved my VSF but those yellow markers once they were brought up her bugged the hell out of me! 😂
But back won’t bother me that much as the cracked 7 marker seems to be. You see it? And 4 marker speck.

Route66

24/4/21
But back won’t bother me that much as the cracked 7 marker seems to be. You see it? And 4 marker speck.
Yes, I see them, but it's hard to judge from the pictures.
They could even be just a couple of lints on the xtal.
You'd better ask PT ;)

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
STATUS UPDATE:

2/3-23 QCs came and I asked for picture of lume and a detailed photo of 7 marker.
3/3-23
Replied they will give me new photos. Also answered they are not doing any discounts which bugged me as hell! It 60$ which is a lot of money. So I replied I want a refund.

Guess this is the end of this thread. I’m now looking for an other VSF v2 since that looks to have more white lume!

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
And to clarify. I never got any new QCs. Looks like they are bizzy at Puretime. Need to get better and quicker customer service IMO.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
For discounts, we don’t have any activities at present, so there is no discount. You can hurry up and buy them when we are doing activities.

Because you asked for a refund, we have already returned the watch to the manufacturer, so we will not process the order that has already been refunded, please understand.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
For discounts, we don’t have any activities at present, so there is no discount. You can hurry up and buy them when we are doing activities.

Because you asked for a refund, we have already returned the watch to the manufacturer, so we will not process the order that has already been refunded, please understand.
I really don’t understand.
I’m emails you say that you are giving a little discount, and accept that I want to try a VSF. Now you say you have canceled the order.

Can you clarify so I know what do to going forward please.